Author Topic: France getting desperate to stop Marine LePen  (Read 739 times)

sumpnz

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: France getting desperate to stop Marine LePen
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 11:46:38 AM »
I'll be interested to follow this. The images mentioned in the article were widely distributed and available over the interwebz when they happened. What in French law would allow her to be prosecuted when anyone can still view them from hundreds of other sources?

Probably next week AOC will suggest doing this to people that she put on her "list".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:56:06 AM »
I'll be interested to follow this. The images mentioned in the article were widely distributed and available over the interwebz when they happened. What in French law would allow her to be prosecuted when anyone can still view them from hundreds of other sources?

Probably next week AOC will suggest doing this to people that she put on her "list".

AOC has an issue with photos as well

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., lashed out at an anonymous shutterbug who “creepily” snapped a picture of her at a restaurant with an aide who was feasting on a juicy burger -- an image that soon made the rounds on social media, as it was taken days after she questioned whether Americans needed to eat so much meat.

“Tonight a dude was creepily (and obviously) taking a picture of me while pretending he wasn’t and I had to break his imaginary fourth wall and say 'Hi! I’m a person! This is weird!'” she tweeted.

Ocasio-Cortez lashes out at 'dude' who 'creepily' took photo of burger meal
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-lashes-out-at-dude-who-creepily-took-photo-of-burger-meal
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 06:38:59 PM »
AOC has an issue with photos as well

Ocasio-Cortez lashes out at 'dude' who 'creepily' took photo of burger meal
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-lashes-out-at-dude-who-creepily-took-photo-of-burger-meal

Welcome to celebrity, sweetie.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife