Author Topic: Hillary's not running  (Read 2296 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
Re: Hillary's not running
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 01:34:42 AM »
Woman speak with forked tongue, Kemosabe.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 07:21:46 AM »
Did she ever really run in 2016?

Or did she and her staff just blunder around aimlessly?

I'd be all for that if she wanted to do that again.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 08:44:14 AM »
I predict she'll change her mind some time in the summer.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »
She doesn't want a do-over against an incumbent.  People are already mad enough at the political system, if they feel they have to eat the same dogshit sandwich for a 2nd election cycle there may be consequences.

She'll wait for 2024.  She's betting on Trump winning and then having a new R opponent to run against.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 09:06:25 AM »
This is the first time Ive ever believed something she said.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2019, 09:11:51 AM »
She'll change her mind because the American peopled will beg her to run to save the world from The Russian Orange Man
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 09:12:01 AM »
This is the first time Ive ever believed something she said.

Me too. From what I've seen, while the left says, "We still love you and you should have been president", they're afraid she'll muck it up for one of the crazies running now or else Joe Biden. There are too many other options and at this point I think most of the left recognizes she would be a distraction.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 09:16:00 AM »
It's possible the dems realize they have little chance of winning in 2020 . . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 09:41:38 AM »
She'll wait for 2024.  She's betting on Trump winning and then having a new R opponent to run against.

It will be interesting to see with what kind of tech her pantsuit exoskeleton will be outfitted in 2024. I imagine it will be much slimmer by then. And she'll need it, with AOC being in the primary. I wonder if she'll be able to levitate, and maybe have some kind of death-ray.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 09:44:04 AM »

It will be interesting to see with what kind of tech her pantsuit exoskeleton will be outfitted in 2024. I imagine it will be much slimmer by then. And she'll need it, with AOC being in the primary. I wonder if she'll be able to levitate, and maybe have some kind of death-ray.

The demonic lizard person stumbling around using her skin suit will find a new host.

I joke....sort of
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 09:45:55 AM »

It will be interesting to see with what kind of tech her pantsuit exoskeleton will be outfitted in 2024.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 12:21:30 PM »
I'll believe that woman the day I read her obit.  No limit to her ambition.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 12:24:52 PM »
I'll believe that woman the day I read her obit.  No limit to her ambition.

Is it wrong that I would consider it funny if she was in the casket wearing a stained blue dress with Bill laughing next to it?
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 12:42:22 PM »
I'll believe that woman the day I read her obit.  No limit to her ambition.
Would you believe she was really dead? ..............Not now, when she does actually die (officially). 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 12:43:26 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »

I wouldn't put it past her to come back and haunt us .....  >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 02:34:32 PM »
The demonic lizard person stumbling around using her skin suit will find a new host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vr9LnogLM

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 03:32:45 PM »

You need to make sure.   Chain of custody, man, chain of custody.  Who knows what's in that closed casket.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2019, 03:41:34 PM »
I'm hoping The Rapture happens before 2020.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2019, 04:37:02 PM »
Would you believe she was really dead? ..............Not now, when she does actually die (officially). 

Kind of there on RBG now.  We need to get a widget for last verifiable time she (either of them) was seen alive.  Ginsburg went for weeks before coming out from under her rock.

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2019, 04:39:07 PM »
You need to make sure.   Chain of custody, man, chain of custody.  Who knows what's in that closed casket.

You're not wrong.  OTOH,  the left wouldn't miss a chance to have all Hillary, all the time coverage of a State funeral. She'll get treated like a head of state when she goes,  you watch.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »
I wouldn't put it past her to come back and haunt us .....  >:D

Worst thing she could manage at room temp is voting dem  >:D

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 04:40:25 PM »
You're not wrong.  OTOH,  the left wouldn't miss a chance to have all Hillary, all the time coverage of a State funeral. She'll get treated like a head of state when she goes,  you watch.

Wait till Obama goes
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 04:49:10 PM »
I heard Rush say that this means Hilary doens't actually believe Trump stole the election or she would be running again.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge