Author Topic: SUV veers into and crashes into median as Trumps motorcade passes.  (Read 429 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-10/oh-my-god-right-president-suv-almost-hits-trumps-motorcade

Apparently this is the second time a car has veered toward Trumps motorcade  [tinfoil]

Please forgive the use of the doom and gloom zerohedge link  :laugh:

Rubberkneckers

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: SUV veers into and crashes into median as Trumps motorcade passes.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 11:50:25 AM »
   I heard the driver swerved out of the way of a car which stopped/slowed to watch the motorcade.
    — DataDebunk 🇺🇸⌛ (@DataDebunk) March 10, 2019

I can believe this. If true probably what happened was that idiot #1 in front of idiot #2 slowed/stopped to watch the motorcade and idiot #2 was looking at the motorcade instead of where he was going.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes