Author Topic: Beware of performing fellatio if you have allergies  (Read 2971 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Beware of performing fellatio if you have allergies
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 04:10:26 PM »
My wife had jaw surgery as a teenager.  Hasn't been able to open as wide ever since.  I don't fit without scraping.  It's been tried.

I hate to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but no one fits without a little scraping.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 04:16:10 PM »
I hate to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but no one fits without a little scraping.

Nominated for the famous quotes of APS.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
Nominated for the famous quotes of APS.

You guys just like it when I say something that indicates a certain amount of expertise.  =D
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 09:42:50 PM »
It is only appropriate to point out that today, 3-14, is also known as the man's Valentine's day, or 'steak and a blow job' day.  My wife is out with friends, so I had some sliced roast pork for dinner, and I am not holding my breath for when she gets home.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 02:39:24 PM »
I'm going to counter the negative vibes of this post with some actual science.   :mad:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

J Reprod Immunol. 2000 Mar;46(2):155-66.
Correlation between oral sex and a low incidence of preeclampsia: a role for soluble HLA in seminal fluid?
Koelman CA1, Coumans AB, Nijman HW, Doxiadis II, Dekker GA, Claas FH.
Author information
Abstract
The involvement of immune mechanisms in the aetiology of preeclampsia is often suggested. Normal pregnancy is thought to be associated with a state of tolerance to the foreign antigens of the fetus, whereas in preeclamptic women this immunological tolerance might be hampered. The present study shows that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia which fits in the existing idea that a paternal factor is involved in the occurrence of preeclampsia. Because pregnancy has many similarities with transplantation, we hypothesize that induction of allogeneic tolerance to the paternal HLA molecules of the fetus may be crucial. Recent data suggest that exposure, and especially oral exposure to soluble HLA (sHLA) or HLA derived peptides can lead to transplantation tolerance. Similarly, sHLA antigens, that are present in the seminal plasma, might cause tolerance in the mother to paternal antigens. In order to test whether this indeed may be the case, we investigated whether sHLA antigens are present in seminal plasma. Using a specific ELISA we detected sHLA class I molecules in seminal plasma. The level varied between individuals and was related to the level in plasma. Further studies showed that these sHLA class I molecules included classical HLA class I alleles, such as sHLA-A2, -B7, -B51, -B35 and sHLA-A9. Preliminary data show lower levels of sHLA in seminal plasma in the preeclampsia group, although not significantly different from the control group. An extension of the present study is necessary to verify this hypothesis.