Author Topic: Russian collusion  (Read 883 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Russian collusion
« on: March 15, 2019, 01:13:29 PM »
The Hill is now reporting that the FBI apparently withheld potentially exculpatory evidence when they applied for a FISA warrant early in the "Russsian collusion" investigation.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/434054-the-damning-proof-of-innocence-that-fbi-likely-withheld-in-russian-probe

If Page’s and Papadopoulos’s recollections of what they told Halper are accurate, former FBI officials Comey, James Baker, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok — all of whom played a role in the Russia probe and the FISA warrants — have some serious explaining to do. So does departing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who signed the fourth and final FISA warrant.

My reporting suggests a much bigger scandal — the intentional misleading of the nation’s federal intelligence court — soon may eclipse the Russia narrative that has dominated the media the past two years.

Tell me again why the FBI should not be disbanded, and replaced by a pack of rabid hyenas. Or dingos, either would do a better job than what we have now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: Russian collusion
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »
I've been reading articles for 2+ years now that start with
"If President Trump declassifies evidence in the Russia investigation..."
that will supposedly blow the whole conspiracy wide open and send people to prison.

He seems to prefer tweeting about it.  :mad:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:54:06 PM »
Trump doesn’t want to burn everything down.

I hope that doesn’t mean the apparent traitors get away with their apparent treason.

Admittedly, I’ve hoped all along that he was in collusion with patriots in the intelligence community.

It was just too depressing to think that there is nobody who is “watching the watchers” and that every institution has been co-opted.

My way of whistling past the graveyard I guess.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 02:23:40 PM »

Like structures, organizations can become so riddled with rot & vermin that the only recourse IS to put it to torch and bulldoze the remains before rebuilding.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »

Tell me again why the FBI should not be disbanded, and replaced by a pack of rabid hyenas. Or dingos, either would do a better job than what we have now.

hyenas OK but not dingos, the dingos will eat the babies!!!!

bob

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
Re: Russian collusio
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
Like structures, organizations can become so riddled with rot & vermin that the only recourse IS to put it to torch and bulldoze the remains before rebuilding.

Early in my HVAC/R career we serviced the refrigeration at an Elks Club.

A common service call was removing cockroaches from the contacts on electrical contactors. The place was so infested that when Cook County actually started enforcing health codes instead of taking bribes they had a hard time keeping the kitchen open. Then the whole place burned to the ground.

Problem solved  :rofl:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 02:56:10 PM »

I hope that doesn’t mean the apparent traitors get away with their apparent treason.

Admittedly, I’ve hoped all along that he was in collusion with patriots in the intelligence community.

It was just too depressing to think that there is nobody who is “watching the watchers” and that every institution has been co-opted.

My way of whistling past the graveyard I guess.

I think the entirety of the DOJ/FBI/CIA was co-opted wholesale by HYDRA long ago.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 03:14:33 PM »
I think the entirety of the DOJ/FBI/CIA was co-opted wholesale by HYDRA long ago.

What we do know is the government isn’t really letting us know what the hell is going on.

Do you really think Trump has made it this far in his Presidency without help from somebody(s) in the intelligence community?

It’s obvious part of the government was/is working to take him down.

Is it unreasonable to think that part of the government is working to derail the “soft coup”?

I didn’t realize you were a MAGA man and you consider Trump Captain America  ;)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 03:34:20 PM »
Nah, more Iron Man, billionaire, philanthropist, playboy, smart but maybe not quite genious.
 :rofl:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 03:52:43 PM »
My reporting suggests a much bigger scandal — the intentional misleading of the nation’s federal intelligence court — soon may eclipse the Russia narrative that has dominated the media the past two years.

I'd like to believe that, but if that were going to happen, it should have happened by now.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife