Author Topic: Erdogan - Islamist hypocrisy  (Read 612 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Erdogan - Islamist hypocrisy
« on: March 15, 2019, 01:49:29 PM »
https://www.france24.com/en/20190315-erdogan-says-new-zealand-attack-shows-growing-hostility-islam

So Erdogan thinks the West should do more to stop attacks on Muslims. What's Erdogan doing to prevent Islamist terrorist attacks on Westerners?

"It is clear that the understanding represented by the killer that also targets our country, our people and myself, has started to take over Western societies like a cancer."

The Turkish leader, who often criticises Islamophobic attitudes, called for the West to act to prevent similar attacks.

"If measures are not taken right away, news of other disasters will follow this one... I am calling on the world, in particular the West, to take quick measures," he said.

And then this:

His spokesman Ibrahim Kalin called it a "fascist" attack that "shows how anti-Muslim rhetoric and hatred leads to murderous acts. The world must break its silence over Islamophobic hatred".

Where's the recognition that anti-Christian rhetoric has led to far more terroristic attacks and deaths of non-Muslims than there have been attacks on Muslims around the world in recent years. Why aren't Erdogan and his henchmen "breaking their silence" over Islamist hatred of Christians?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Erdogan - Islamist hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:54:14 PM »
https://www.france24.com/en/20190315-erdogan-says-new-zealand-attack-shows-growing-hostility-islam

So Erdogan thinks the West should do more to stop attacks on Muslims. What's Erdogan doing to prevent Islamist terrorist attacks on Westerners?

And then this:

Where's the recognition that anti-Christian rhetoric has led to far more terroristic attacks and deaths of non-Muslims than there have been attacks on Muslims around the world in recent years. Why aren't Erdogan and his henchmen "breaking their silence" over Islamist hatred of Christians?

Because they don't really mean it. They are at war with the West and gleefully use the liberal's own language to get them to further the self-inflicted death of Western Civilization.

They can't attack openly, but they can continue to encourage the white-guilt/white-savior complex that infects Western countries.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Erdogan - Islamist hypocrisy
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:56:58 PM »
The “sick man of Europe” isn’t really of the west.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.