Author Topic: Suicide while handcuffed. Not just for Clinton's enemies anymore  (Read 491 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-shot-herself-in-the-head-while-cuffed-with-hands-behind-her-back-during-traffic-stop-police-say

The headline covers the story.  That is a pretty amazing ability to be able to contort your body around enough to shoot yourself in the mouth.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Suicide while handcuffed. Not just for Clinton's enemies anymore
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:12:00 PM »
Are you sure at this point she wasn't an enemy of Clinton? She may have winked at Bill.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:18:53 PM »
Are you sure at this point she wasn't an enemy of Clinton? She may have winked at Bill.

Good point.  That should get added to the official report.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 03:26:37 PM »
Body cam footage that may have been able to answer any questions about the incident is unavailable. A police spokesperson said in August that a bodycam on one of the officers during the stop was knocked off the officer's uniform "during the struggle," WAVY reported.

This is my shocked face . . . . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
β€œIn all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun,” Wilson's mother, Dawn, told ABC 13 last year. She told the station she spoke to witnesses who told her the police were responsible for her daughter's death. 

Err... Dawn? Had you met the girl's boyfriend?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say maybe your precious little daughter wasn't as sweet and innocent as you think...
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 07:59:52 PM »
Err... Dawn? Had you met the girl's boyfriend?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say maybe your precious little daughter wasn't as sweet and innocent as you think...

Agreed.

Chesapeake, I avoided that town, lived in that area for a long time. Had a cop from there flat out tell me he was looking for a chance to legally shoot someone. I trust nothing from there.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.