Author Topic: Trump and KellyAnne Conway's Husband  (Read 987 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump and KellyAnne Conway's Husband
« on: March 19, 2019, 11:57:07 AM »
I'm finding this interesting and don't know what to make of it. Kellyanne Conway's husband has been totally ripping Trump. Kellyanne's position doesn't seem to be affected (other than the embarrassment factor), but you'd think the guy would support his wife by at the minimum keeping his opinions to himself while she's in her appointed position.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-slams-kellyanne-conways-total-loser-husband
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Trump and KellyAnne Conway's Husband
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »
I'm finding this interesting and don't know what to make of it. Kellyanne Conway's husband has been totally ripping Trump. Kellyanne's position doesn't seem to be affected (other than the embarrassment factor), but you'd think the guy would support his wife by at the minimum keeping his opinions to himself while she's in her appointed position.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-slams-kellyanne-conways-total-loser-husband

The guy has been really vocal the last few months, I also thought it was kind of strange with hi wife being one of the top dogs in the White House. It can't help the working relationship between Trump and Conway.

bob

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 03:19:38 PM »
Can't be doing much for the Conway marriage either I would think.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 03:27:40 PM »
Looked him up, guy reminds me of Danny Devito in a way
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 03:33:29 PM »
Can't be doing much for the Conway marriage either I would think.

I'm sure it makes for some interesting dinner time talk
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 03:42:27 PM »
I don't understand why George is running his mouth, but I also don't understand why KellyAnne is being quoted ... anywhere, by anyone. She is not a government official. She is an advisor to the President. Her words should be for the President alone, and it should be completely up to him whether or not to follow her advice. Either way, in public she should STFU.

And so should her husband.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 04:01:45 PM »
I don't understand why George is running his mouth, but I also don't understand why KellyAnne is being quoted ... anywhere, by anyone. She is not a government official. She is an advisor to the President. Her words should be for the President alone, and it should be completely up to him whether or not to follow her advice. Either way, in public she should STFU.

And so should her husband.

I can think of quite a few people that should apply to in the public arena.

bob

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 06:16:01 PM »
Trump Derangement Syndrome burns deep and hot.

(No *expletive deleted*it, Sherlock.)