Author Topic: Never mind transgenderism  (Read 987 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Never mind transgenderism
« on: March 20, 2019, 11:17:06 AM »
The new thing is transageism:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/scholar-makes-moral-case-for-letting-people-decide-their-own-age/

Don't like how old you are? Change it. Don't lie about your age -- just self-identify as being however old you think you actually should be.

Coming next, transwaterism -- water is no longer wet if it self-identifies as dry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Never mind transgenderism
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 11:25:25 AM »
I identify as 15,763 years old. The govt owes me a heck of a lot of back social security and the bank a lot of interest.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 11:45:35 AM »
I'm still waiting for some lefty to get up the courage to walk up to the White House, and declare that he/she/ze identifies as the real President Donald Trump.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:46:48 AM »
I identify as 15,763 years old. The govt owes me a heck of a lot of back social security and the bank a lot of interest.

The Death Panel will be along shortly to fix that issue for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 12:07:57 PM »
There seems to be a disparity with this in my house, I think I am one age and my wife thinks I am 12.... How does that work. :)

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 12:10:20 PM »
There seems to be a disparity with this in my house, I think I am one age and my wife thinks I am 12.... How does that work. :)

#SheMustBeBelieved
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 12:16:51 PM »
I bet a lot of teenagers will self-identify as being 21 when entering a bar or liquor store.

Or - for that matter - a gun shop.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 02:35:59 PM »

I'm still wondering what was significant about 13,744 BCE.

How about it, WLJ?  Was 15,763 years ago just a PFA (Plucked From the Air) number?

I'm sure I'll give myself a dope slap when you answer.  :facepalm:

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 02:54:51 PM »
Just a number pulled out of my
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 03:08:17 PM »

bob
Just don't bring up statutory rape. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 03:31:04 PM »
I identify as having been born in the USA. I should go to the US embassy and apply for a passport.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 03:35:35 PM »
I identify as having been born in the USA. I should go to the US embassy and apply for a passport.

Could possibly work
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

griz

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »
If you were born in 1994, but identify as 74 years old, can you retire under social security?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2019, 07:27:48 AM »
This is one way to solve the pilot shortage.  I identify as being 25, so I have another 40 years until mandatory retirement.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2019, 12:39:28 PM »
Your penalty for failing to apply for Medicare at age 65 comes to $21,974,642,124,656.12 more than your back SS payments. Please remit promptly or risk additional penalties and interest.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2019, 02:05:55 PM »
Your penalty for failing to apply for Medicare at age 65 comes to $21,974,642,124,656.12 more than your back SS payments. Please remit promptly or risk additional penalties and interest.

Shouldn't be a problem.  The dollar his Mee-maw put in the bank for him 15,763 years ago would come to about $2.255202 today, figuring a nice, round comfortable 3% interest rate for a long term average.

Taxes?  Boy, I dunno.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »
Ruff Ruff RUFF Grrrrr...

Now, feed me, take me on a walk so I can potty and then I get to sleep all day on your bed.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 04:12:12 PM »
Shouldn't be a problem.  The dollar his Mee-maw put in the bank for him 15,763 years ago would come to about $2.255202 today, figuring a nice, round comfortable 3% interest rate for a long term average.

Taxes?  Boy, I dunno.

I'm an illegal alien, what taxes?
- Calvin and Hobbes