Author Topic: Anybody want a semi-auto FAMAS?  (Read 1048 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Anybody want a semi-auto FAMAS?
« on: March 22, 2019, 09:57:32 PM »
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/804706341
Don't see the MAS 223 come up very often. It's currently twice as much as the last one I saw go for sale. :O
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Anybody want a semi-auto FAMAS?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 06:54:56 AM »
20 grand  :O
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 07:19:15 AM »
Yow!

I'll stick with getting my FAMAS fix in Call of Duty.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 08:08:43 AM »
Saw that.
Maybe 200 or so were ever imported into the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 12:23:42 PM »
Oh man, never saw the final price for the one Ian posted. I guess 20k is the new norm.
It's one of the top guns on my Firearms I'll Own Someday list. Someday it shall be mine. =D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2019, 03:28:17 AM »
Oh man, never saw the final price for the one Ian posted. I guess 20k is the new norm.
It's one of the top guns on my Firearms I'll Own Someday list. Someday it shall be mine. =D
The French are replacing theirs. Shame there probably won't be parts kits available.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 09:42:45 PM »
The French are replacing theirs. Shame there probably won't be parts kits available.

None official. France doesn't do that kind of thing.