Author Topic: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time  (Read 104458 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time
« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2019, 01:47:09 PM »
I think it is interesting and noteworthy that no one on this board, or for that matter in the national media, seems to have noticed our Governor, Jay Inslee, very much at all.  Give it up, Jay.
Who has time for ALL of those candidates?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2019, 02:30:23 PM »
I think it is interesting and noteworthy that no one on this board, or for that matter in the national media, seems to have noticed our Governor, Jay Inslee, very much at all.  Give it up, Jay.

Jay, who?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »

I noticed him, I just ignored him, like he does to the majority of the people in any part of WA. other than about 6 or 7 counties on the wet side.  ;)

bob

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2019, 03:18:45 PM »
I noticed him, I just ignored him, like he does to the majority of the people in any part of WA. other than about 6 or 7 counties on the wet side.  ;)

bob

Gotta go where the votes and donors are, Bob!

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2019, 07:43:29 PM »
The mainstream media are really pushing Warren.

I just don’t see it.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2019, 07:57:24 PM »
The mainstream media are really pushing Warren.

I just don’t see it.

The comment I heard earlier was she was debating with the B team and failed to distinguish herself very much. 

Maybe she should have spoke Cherokee or something. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #206 on: June 27, 2019, 08:52:44 PM »
The comment I heard earlier was she was debating with the B team and failed to distinguish herself very much. 

Maybe she should have spoke Cherokee or something. 

ᎢᎧᎵᏨᏕᎦ ᏓᏆᎴᎳ ᎦᏃᎯᎵᏙ ᎠᏆᏤᎵᎢ
(Kalitsvdega daqualela ganohilido aquatselii)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2019, 09:31:34 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2019, 10:06:08 AM »
https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/06/27/my-name-is-b-s-bernies-outreach-to-trump-bros/

My plan would turn every parking space into a handicapped space. They’re always the ones closest to the entrance. Now wherever you park you’ll be just a few feet away from your destination.

Of course, we cannot use that term any longer. So they will be called Differently Abled Spaces (DAS). I’ve started a pilot program in Washington, D.C. to test my plan. It’s called “DAS Capitol.”

What about those spaces set aside for expectant mothers? I do not support them. I believe the government should stay out of the bedroom. No free benefits for blastocysts.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2019, 03:23:08 PM »

I’m the only person that’s beaten the NRA nationally. I’m the guy that got the Brady Bill passed, the background checks, number one.

(APPLAUSE)

Number two, we increased that background check when—when—during the Obama-Biden administration. I’m also the only guy that got assault weapons banned, banned, and the number of clips in a gun banned. And so, folks, look, and I would buy back those weapons. We already started talking about that. We tried to get it done. I think it can be done. And it should be demanded that we do it, and that’s a good expenditure of money.

And lastly, we should have smart guns. No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger. It’s within our right to do that. We can do that. Our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA, the gun manufacturers.

WUT?

Biden: Ban the Sale of All Non-Smart Guns, Keep Clips Out of Assault Rifles
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/biden-ban-the-sale-of-all-non-smart-guns-keep-clips-out-of-assault-rifles/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2019, 06:53:45 PM »
ᎢᎧᎵᏨᏕᎦ ᏓᏆᎴᎳ ᎦᏃᎯᎵᏙ ᎠᏆᏤᎵᎢ
(Kalitsvdega daqualela ganohilido aquatselii)

So...No translations yet?
 =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2019, 11:53:11 PM »
So did anybody get voted off the island in this tribal council?
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2019, 12:01:28 AM »
So did anybody get voted off the island in this tribal council?

All the honest hard working Americans
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2019, 08:55:42 AM »
I saw this debate quote from Kamala Harris and it irritated me:

Biden and Harris tangled over the issue of school desegregation. Harris attacked Biden’s decades-ago work with segregationist senators, making the point personal by explaining she was a member of only the second class of black children in California to be bused to school in an effort to force desegregation.

“That little girl was me,” Harris said directly to the former vice president in a moment that has since gone viral.

It brought back memories of Junior High school. Harris is a few years younger than me. In Junior High, also in California, I was in one of the first classes of white kids (and also hispanic kids whose parents worked hard to live in a good school district) to be bused to Gangbanger Junior High in the bad part of town. She got bused to a good school, I got bused to a crappy school "in the name of fairness". Who suffered more?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-joe-biden-kid-in-hoodie-2020-democratic-nominee-language-race
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2019, 09:13:35 AM »
Add another, not officially yet

Reports: Billionaire Tom Steyer Ready to Enter Crowded 2020 Presidential Race
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/08/reports-billionaire-tom-steyer-ready-to-enter-crowded-2020-presidential-race/
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
I saw this debate quote from Kamala Harris and it irritated me:

It brought back memories of Junior High school. Harris is a few years younger than me. In Junior High, also in California, I was in one of the first classes of white kids (and also hispanic kids whose parents worked hard to live in a good school district) to be bused to Gangbanger Junior High in the bad part of town. She got bused to a good school, I got bused to a crappy school "in the name of fairness". Who suffered more?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-joe-biden-kid-in-hoodie-2020-democratic-nominee-language-race

She did, obviously.  Because you're a white male you deserved it.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2019, 09:46:40 AM »
Swalwell is going to make a major announcement. Speculation is that he's dropping out. Sean Spicer (the real one!) made a Sean Spicier style comment:

More important, this means his supporter is up for grabs

:rofl:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/07/08/whoa-is-he-out-eric-swalwell-to-hold-impromptu-press-conference-sean-spicer-yes-the-real-him-chimes-in-and-lol/

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »
Add another, not officially yet

Reports: Billionaire Tom Steyer Ready to Enter Crowded 2020 Presidential Race
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/08/reports-billionaire-tom-steyer-ready-to-enter-crowded-2020-presidential-race/

So he's admitting his impeachment crusade has no chance of removing Trump from office.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2019, 02:17:21 PM »
So he's admitting his impeachment crusade has no chance of removing Trump from office.

If he decides to run, he will immediately move to my #1 spot of "most hated candidate". As Londo Mollari would say, "Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient!"

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2019, 02:59:34 PM »
So, one pulling out, and one jumping in to replace him.

The true question is... just what free *expletive deleted*it, and in what amounts, is the new guy going to offer in order to buy a base?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2019, 03:03:46 PM »
I’ve been rethinking things. Not sure any white guy can represent the Democrats right now.

I thought Bernie could do it but he’s an old white dude just like our founders.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:21:43 PM by Ron »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2019, 03:20:12 PM »
Leftism is like malicious code that eventually bricks the machine it infects.

It’s not meant to work or make things better. It ruins things by design.

Some humans just don’t have stable operating systems and they are running without virus protection.

Well - yeah.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2019, 03:23:20 PM »

Well - yeah.

I edited it out, even before you posted I thought “obvious post is obvious” and none of can see into their minds.

I didn’t feel like going any farther down the racial/sex/gender/tribal rabbit hole either.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2019, 04:04:15 PM »
So, one pulling out, and one jumping in to replace him.

The true question is... just what free *expletive deleted*it, and in what amounts, is the new guy going to offer in order to buy a base?

This guy won't run on free *expletive deleted*it. The guy he's replacing ran on "all gun control, all the time." This guy will run on, "All impeachment, all the time." He'll probably get a good portion of TDS Hollywood behind him.