Author Topic: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time  (Read 104325 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time
« Reply #375 on: October 23, 2019, 09:44:30 AM »
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/22/panic-nyt-reports-establishment-dems-are-asking-is-there-anybody-else-to-run-for-president/
NYT reports establishment Dems are asking, ‘is there anybody else’ to run for president?

And Hillary is seriously considering "third times the charm." All they need now is for Michele Obama to throw her hat into the ring too.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
https://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-clinton-accidentally-posts-condolences-for-tulsi-gabbards-suicide-one-day-early
Hillary Clinton Accidentally Posts Condolences For Tulsi Gabbard's Suicide One Day Early

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2019, 03:24:24 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/we-would-like-to-state-for-the-record-that-hillary-clinton-is-an-upstanding-citizen-and-a-fine-human-being
We Would Like To State For The Record That Hillary Clinton Is An Upstanding Citizen And A Fine Human Being

Above all, we want to make sure Hillary does not question our loyalty to her and the whole Clinton family. We have nothing bad to say about her. Also, just to be clear, we have no dirt or inside information on her whatsoever and nothing would be gained by our untimely deaths.

So, Hillary, we love you! Please do not hurt us.

:laugh:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:30:42 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend

Perd Hapley

• friend

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #384 on: November 05, 2019, 10:35:58 AM »
Some advice from Joy Behar for the candidates

They should not tell everything they’re going to do. Like, if you’re gonna take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected. Then take the guns away. Don’t tell them ahead of time.

– Joy Behar on ‘The View’
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/behar-lie-about-the-guns-during-the-campaign-then-take-them-when-youre-elected/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #385 on: November 05, 2019, 11:12:28 AM »
More Hilary

Open Door: New Poll Shows Hillary Would Immediately Vault Into Top Tier of Democratic Field
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/11/05/poll-if-hillary-jumped-into-2020-democratic-primary-shed-immediately-vault-into-top-tier-n2555810
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #386 on: November 05, 2019, 12:16:47 PM »
Are these the same pollsters that assured us Hillary was going to win by an historic landslide?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #387 on: November 05, 2019, 12:18:03 PM »
Are these the same pollsters that assured us Hillary was going to win by an historic landslide?

In their minds she did
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #388 on: November 05, 2019, 12:56:31 PM »
Hillary enters and a left of center third party runs. A reverse Perot.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #389 on: November 05, 2019, 02:02:19 PM »
Hillary enters and a left of center third party runs, gets assassinated by an "evil NRA member" A reverse Perot. and a new martyr for gun control ushers Hillary into the Oval Office.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #390 on: November 05, 2019, 03:19:20 PM »
Hillary enters and a left of center third party runs. A reverse Perot.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/11/05/hillary-clinton-tells-voters-in-louisiana-to-vote-on-the-wrong-date/

Maybe she should run, just for the lulz.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #391 on: November 06, 2019, 04:21:09 AM »
More Hilary

Open Door: New Poll Shows Hillary Would Immediately Vault Into Top Tier of Democratic Field
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/11/05/poll-if-hillary-jumped-into-2020-democratic-primary-shed-immediately-vault-into-top-tier-n2555810

I can think of at least one "poll" that says she'd lose in an election against Donald Trump.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #392 on: November 07, 2019, 09:46:54 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #393 on: November 07, 2019, 10:00:55 AM »
Tulsi "Kamala-Slayer" Gabbard and Amy "I throw things at my staff" Klobuchar have qualified for the November debates.

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #394 on: November 07, 2019, 10:12:12 AM »
I can think of at least one "poll" that says she'd lose in an election against Donald Trump.
I hear that one sampled a lot more people than most of them do.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #395 on: November 07, 2019, 02:46:55 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabeth-warrens-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all-spend-so-much-the-national-debt-clock-rolls-over-to-zero
Elizabeth Warren's Plan To Pay For Medicare For All: Spend So Much The National Debt Clock Rolls Over To Zero

Warren has since explained, though, that that mind-boggling cost is actually a part of the plan to pay for it. “If anything, I want it to cost more,” Warren told the press. “Because here is how we’re going to afford it all: We’re going to roll over the National Debt Clock to zero, wiping out all our debt!”

The National Debt Clock is a counter at One Bryant Park in Manhattan that records the ever-increasing national debt. Warren pointed out that it only has fourteen digits, so if they can get it to $99,999,999,999,999 and spend one dollar more, the number will reset to zero. “We’re only at a little over $23 trillion,” Warren explained. “So we have quite a ways to go. Hence my ridiculous Medicare for All plan.”

Once the counter rolls over, it will then be important for the country to immediately stop overspending so as to not just end up back in the same situation, but Warren expressed confidence that “we can stop any time we want.”

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #396 on: November 07, 2019, 04:16:04 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabeth-warrens-plan-to-pay-for-medicare-for-all-spend-so-much-the-national-debt-clock-rolls-over-to-zero
Elizabeth Warren's Plan To Pay For Medicare For All: Spend So Much The National Debt Clock Rolls Over To Zero

Makes as much sense as her economic plan.
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #397 on: November 07, 2019, 05:02:10 PM »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #398 on: November 07, 2019, 05:17:48 PM »
I'm pretty sure if I'm a Dem. pres. candidate in 2020, I really, really WANT Bill Gates to say that I would tax all his billionaire dollars away.

Pretty good headline, this:

"Bernie Sanders Attacks Bill Gates’ Wealth. Gates Employs Over 100,000 People. Sanders Does Other Things."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bernie-sanders-attacks-bill-gates-wealth-gates-employs-over-100000-people-sanders-does-other-things

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #399 on: November 07, 2019, 05:34:14 PM »
Funny how all these "eat the rich" types never consider themselves one of the rich.

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/income-and-net-worth/

(Granted, it's nowhere near Gates or Zuckerberg, but well in the 1% stratosphere)

ETA: ... and the clown car just got a bit more crowded:  

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/11/07/white-billionaire-michael-bloomberg-is-reportedly-actively-preparing-to-run-for-the-dem-potus-nomination-and-para-eso-estamos-aqui/

I wonder if Sanders wants to take 95% of Bloomberg's net worth.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:16:16 PM by Angel Eyes »
                         - Barack Obama