Author Topic: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time  (Read 103955 times)

dogmush

• friend
Re: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2019, 03:17:23 PM »
I know guys, it was a joke.

What’s not a joke is introducing third world peoples carrying diseases into our society.

It’s not a lack of vaccinations problem, it’s a shitty immigration policy/enforcement problem.

Instead of just trying to vaccinate hundreds of millions Americans against a myriad diseases how about we do our due diligence and not allow people with third world diseases to roam the country freely?

Which new epidemic is that?

I've heard Measles is starting to be a problem again.  CDC is tracking Hep A issues with the usual suspects (homeless, IV drug users) on their website, but I don't know that I've read about a third world disease really getting a foothold here.

Maybe it's because as a population we're mostly vaccinated....

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2019, 05:58:58 PM »
"Woman" is not mentioned in the constitution even once. Of course neither is "man".

This guy continually reminds me of the dumbest jock at my High School.

https://twitchy.com/brads-313037/2019/05/01/eric-swalwell-sinks-to-new-depths-of-dumb-as-he-panders-to-women-and-proves-he-never-read-the-constitution/

Someone else decided to step into this

"Women have waited 232 years to be enshrined as full and equal citizens. Why? Because in 1787 women were left out of the Constitution intentionally."

Patricia Arquette speaks in front of a House committee during a hearing on the Equal Rights Amendment. pic.twitter.com/RUNe1JgU5V

— The Hill (@thehill) May 1, 2019
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/05/01/painfully-moronic-actress-patricia-arquette-has-apparently-been-studying-the-constitution-with-eric-swalwell-video/

:facepalm:

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2019, 08:07:32 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2019, 08:10:04 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2019, 10:25:08 AM »
Is there room in the clown car's glove box for another?

JUST IN: Democratic Senator @MichaelBennet of Colorado announces he’s running for president. pic.twitter.com/nH0sIQt2xI

— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) May 2, 2019

Who?

— Will Collier (@willcollier) May 2, 2019
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/05/02/oh-ffs-another-dem-just-announced-hes-running-for-president/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2019, 10:27:13 AM »
Does the clown car have a trailer hitch?

With Bennet in, Democrats are now only waiting on three additional candidates who are thinking about getting in the race: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, Montana Gov. Steve Bullock and former Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives Stacey Abrams.

— Dan Merica (@merica) May 2, 2019
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2019, 04:20:29 PM »
Heh. A liberal woman on O'Rourke: "Worst boyfriend ever!"  :laugh:

I was talking to some old coworkers, also liberal, and compared him to another old coworker, because he reminded me of that guy right off the bat. They all agreed, and it was pretty much what this woman wrote about the 40-something manboy who skateboards to work, can't be on time for anything, and generally can't get it together, but is loaded with "deep thoughts" and self-importance. The guy at my old job had a wealthy wife too.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/05/04/the-worst-boyfriend-they-ever-had-the-daily-beast-publishes-a-devastating-takedown-of-beto-orourke/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2019, 10:26:55 AM »
He "checks" himself

Buttigieg on Privilege: I ‘Check Myself’ to Understand Advantages of ‘Whiteness or Maleness’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/04/buttigieg-on-privilege-i-check-myself-to-understand-advantages-of-whiteness-or-maleness/

In the comments
The only reason anyone is aware of you, Petey, is because of your "gay privilege".
Yep

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »
In related news
LOL

“His being gay is an advantage and, if he were straight, I don’t think he would be doing as well,” Frank told the Boston Globe. “It attracts attention to him and he gets points for being open and honest and gives people a chance to affirm their lack of prejudice.

Frank then added: “I think Beto O’Rourke may be regretting that he’s straight.”

Barney Frank: Beto ‘May Be Regretting He’s Straight’ After Buttigieg Boomlet
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/04/barney-frank-beto-may-be-regretting-hes-straight-after-buttigieg-boomlet/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2019, 03:19:37 PM »
"...he gets points for being open and honest and gives people a chance to affirm their lack of prejudice."

But that would almost suggest that Obama's skin color played to his advantage.  :O
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2019, 02:42:42 PM »
Joe Biden strikes again:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mistakenly-claims-margaret-thatcher-who-died-in-2013-is-worried-about-trump

It's almost as good as the time he claimed that FDR addressed the public on television when the stock market crashed:

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/biden-fdr-and-the-invention-of-television/

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2019, 04:19:37 PM »
Getting the narrative for losing in 2020 ready

Hillary Clinton warned Democratic candidates for president that even if they do everything right on the campaign trail they can still have the election “stolen” from them, just like she did.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said on Saturday during an “Evening with the Clintons” event in Los Angeles, California.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/05/06/clinton-claims-election-was-stolen-from-her-n2545889
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2019, 08:59:00 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »

Perhaps it's not such a bad thing, if Democrats think any candidate they choose will own Trump.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2019, 04:07:55 PM »

Much better odds than they gave him against Clinton.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2019, 11:14:17 PM »
As reported by CNBC, the Biden parody site has been outranking Biden's real campaign site for at least a couple of weeks. While not all searches for Biden will result in JoeBiden.info popping up as the first non-ad result, the searches "Biden 2020 website" and "Joe Biden info" still do (screenshots below). The search for "Joe Biden website" now pulls up CNBC's report first, followed by the parody site second. "Biden 2020" pulls up the parody site second, just after the "Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign" Wikipedia entry.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46901/heres-viral-anti-biden-parody-site-thats-james-barrett

"Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2019, 07:43:58 AM »
Much better odds than they gave him against Clinton.

And that's probably polling the fringe 1 million people who still watch cnn
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2019, 01:28:56 AM »
They are going to need a much, much bigger clown car.  Stacey Abrams is considering resigning from her imaginary governorship of Georgia to run for President. She will join Robert Francis O'Rourke as losers from 2018 in the race.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2019, 06:28:35 AM »
HRC is now in New Hampshire, fresh off their latest speaking tour with hubby Bill.  Coincidence?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2019, 08:32:07 AM »
HRC is now in New Hampshire, fresh off their latest speaking tour with hubby Bill.  Coincidence?

Bummer.  Wish I was there to boo her.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2019, 01:53:04 PM »

With her, there are no coincidences.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2019, 02:11:46 PM »
If I was Uncle Joe, I would never, ever ask HRC to be my running mate for VP.  If Uncle Joe were to win the presidency, I wonder how long before he had an "accident" and died.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
Bummer.  Wish I was there to boo her.
From what I have heard, there are plenty of tickets available cheap.  There isn't much interest in seeing them speak.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2019, 08:37:56 AM »
Stacey Abrams isn't running for pres yet (officially) but I'm thinking she already wants to drive the clown car

Apparently asking the "citizenship question" on the census is according to her

designed to reduce the count of illegal immigrants and “mixed families” and added that it “targets black men” by propping up counts in states in which they are imprisoned instead of their home states. Abrams said poorer communities, as a result, never get the resources they need to respond to the “mass incarceration” crisis.

And

claimed that all of this is intentionally “designed to erase populations from the story of America for the 21st century.”

I got a feeling we're going to be needing a bigger thread

Stacey Abrams: Trump Wants to ‘Erase Certain Communities’ from National Narrative
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/10/stacey-abrams-trump-wants-to-erase-certain-communities-from-national-narrative/
- Calvin and Hobbes