Author Topic: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time  (Read 103988 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: The 2020 Circus - All of the clowns, all of the time
« Reply #500 on: December 31, 2019, 09:20:31 AM »
He would probably stick the intelligence guys right in the middle with security cameras able to look right at their computer screens.  

Where is the bathroom/server room?

As president, I'll turn the East Room into an open office plan, where I’ll sit with our team.

I’ll use the Oval Office for some official functions – never for tweeting – but the rest of the time, I’ll be where a leader should be: with the team.
Oh, please tweet.  If this is an example of the profound things you would say, it might be entertaining.  It is another reason I think every elected politician should be required by law to personally tweet every day.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 08:22:43 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #501 on: December 31, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »

Oh, please tweet.  If this is an example of the profound things you would say, it might be entertaining.  It is another reason I think every elected politicians should be required by law to personally tweet every day. 

:lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #502 on: December 31, 2019, 08:26:34 PM »
Worse things have happened in the Oral Office
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #503 on: January 02, 2020, 10:58:22 AM »
Scratch another

After BEGGING for campaign $ on 12/31, Julián Castro DROPS OUT of the presidential race
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/01/02/after-begging-for-campaign-on-12-31-julian-castro-drops-out-of-the-presidential-race/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #504 on: January 02, 2020, 11:50:13 AM »
Scratch another

After BEGGING for campaign $ on 12/31, Julián Castro DROPS OUT of the presidential race
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/01/02/after-begging-for-campaign-on-12-31-julian-castro-drops-out-of-the-presidential-race/

His home planet has recalled him.

(I'm allowed to ridicule his appearance. He's a guy.)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #505 on: January 15, 2020, 11:34:48 AM »
Project Veritas has released Bernie's Field Organizer unfiltered.

Gulags, reeducation camps, anarcho-communism

Lovely

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/01/15/sanders_field_organizer_there_are_a_lot_of_anarcho-communists_working_for_the_sanders_campaign.html
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #506 on: January 18, 2020, 01:18:51 PM »
Thank you.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2020, 12:15:53 PM »
Well I guess this means she dropping out then
Yeah right

“How could the American people want someone who lies to them?” @ewarren says after I asked if it’s disqualifying for a presidential candidate to lie to the American people about anything
https://twitter.com/cbszak/status/1218971964443893760/video/1

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2020, 01:14:05 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479014-nyt-editorial-board-endorses-warren-klobuchar-for-democratic-nomination-for

NYT editorial board endorses former Native American Elizabeth Warren and/or (she's still running?) Amy Klobuchar as Democrat elected appointed presidential candidate.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2020, 01:25:52 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479014-nyt-editorial-board-endorses-warren-klobuchar-for-democratic-nomination-for

NYT editorial board endorses former Native American Elizabeth Warren and/or (she's still running?) Amy Klobuchar as Democrat elected appointed presidential candidate.

Because they were afraid to choose between the far left and the far, far left; apparently.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-times-endorses-warren-and-klobuchar-for-democratic-nominee-2020-1

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2020, 02:55:38 PM »

Best comment that I saw on this:

"Thanks for reminding everyone that I'm running!" -Amy Klobuchar
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2020, 08:56:38 PM »
God I hope Tom Steyer goes the *expletive deleted*ck away soon.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #512 on: January 21, 2020, 06:17:33 AM »
God I hope Tom Steyer goes the *expletive deleted*ck away soon.

He won't.  He is a billionaire and he is bored.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #513 on: January 21, 2020, 02:22:52 PM »
He won't.  He is a billionaire and he is bored.
His friends are all proud of him.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 10:17:18 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #515 on: January 22, 2020, 09:34:45 AM »
Sorry to hear of her suicide
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2020, 09:18:23 AM »
The diversity party:

Pete Buttigieg just told a pro-life, Democrat *woman* she has no place in today’s Democrat Party. All she asked for was a recognition there is diversity of thought on the issue and that it be put in the platform language. He said no and told her to deal with it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #517 on: January 27, 2020, 09:20:49 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #518 on: January 27, 2020, 09:48:51 PM »
I'm really getting interested in this Bloomberg guy.

I think it's high time we elected an outspoken New York billionaire as president!   
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #519 on: January 28, 2020, 09:11:36 AM »
I'm really getting interested in this Bloomberg guy.

I think it's high time we elected an outspoken New York billionaire as president!   
=D

I am curious how he does in the first handful of primaries.  I hear he something like #4 in the running, but I have also heard his organization is doing rallies and no one is showing up.  The real Dem party polling will happen in the next month or two.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #520 on: January 28, 2020, 04:38:14 PM »
She has the "urge"

.@HillaryClinton says she has 'the urge' to defeat @realDonaldTrump in the 2020 race. pic.twitter.com/bw1fJu6EXd

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 28, 2020
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/01/28/hillary-clinton-certainly-feels-the-urge-to-run-against-donald-trump-in-2020-because-it-was-totally-odd-that-she-lost-in-2016-video/
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2020, 09:21:41 AM »
She has the "urge"
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/01/28/hillary-clinton-certainly-feels-the-urge-to-run-against-donald-trump-in-2020-because-it-was-totally-odd-that-she-lost-in-2016-video/

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE...

I actually felt a little bad for her last time, kind of like when Gollum fell into the pool of lava, yeah, it was absolutely for the best, but still sad to see such a wretched creature suffer and lose when it was so close to the thing it had been obsessed with for nearly its entire life.

This time the pity would be gone and it would be nothing but sweet, sweet schadenfreude. (AND I SPELLED THAT WITHOUT SPELLCHECK CORRECTING ME! Woohoo!)

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #522 on: January 29, 2020, 09:23:59 AM »

I actually felt a little bad for her last time, kind of like when Gollum fell into the pool of lava, yeah, it was absolutely for the best, but still sad to see such a wretched creature suffer and lose when it was so close to the thing it had been obsessed with for nearly its entire life.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #524 on: January 29, 2020, 12:02:38 PM »
We don't have to hate them but it is imperative we acknowledge just how much they hate us.

Not being consumed with hate actually gives us an advantage actually.