Author Topic: China is the New Russia  (Read 627 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
China is the New Russia
« on: May 02, 2019, 07:17:17 AM »
A couple of (Funny? Or not?) articles reminiscent of previous presidential elections:

Biden has an 'The 80's are calling" moment on China, and Mitt Romney responds:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/as-biden-downplays-china-threat-romney-has-a-new-warning

Clinton (semi-sarcastically) asks China to find Trump's tax returns:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-knocks-mueller-for-finding-no-conspiracy-what-if-dems-ask-china-for-trumps-tax-returns
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: China is the New Russia
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 08:42:46 AM »
Well, since Biden is on their payroll, and the Clintons have been since the 90s, it's not too surprising they downplay the threat from China.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: China is the New Russia
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:05:52 AM »
That’s why Trump went hard after China and wanted to cozy up to Russia.

Attack the real enemy China and drive a wedge between them and Russia.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.