Author Topic: Visual survey of race at work?  (Read 1133 times)

Pb

• friend
Re: Visual survey of race at work?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2019, 10:10:20 AM »
I work with a lot of people from the Middle East and India. They run the entire spectrum of Caucasian from blonde hair/blue eyes, to having darker features than most ‘Africa-Americans.’
Hispanics same thing.

Yup.  Race is actually defined by skull type, not skin color.  Arabs and Indians (dot) are Cacuasians (though Indians do have some admixture of another race).

brimic

• friends
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »
Yup.  Race is actually defined by skull type, not skin color.  Arabs and Indians (dot) are Cacuasians (though Indians do have some admixture of another race).

Yep, so the lefticles in government are interested in dividing people by bone shapes, facial features, hair types, and geneology... I think I've seen this movie before.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2019, 11:33:16 AM »

Where do American Indians fit in the Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid categories?  (not that it matters, but I'm curious)
"It's good, though..."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 12:01:35 PM »
Where do American Indians fit in the Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid categories?  (not that it matters, but I'm curious)

They fall under the mongoloid classification because the accepted theory is that all North American Indians descended from Asians that crossed the land bridge into North America a few years ago. It is especially apparent if you take a look at the tribes of the Northern Plains.

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2019, 12:29:26 PM »
Pick a day?  Some pictures I see of her she looks more "tan" and I would say mixed race.  Other pictures, she looks pretty light skinned.  I have seen typical white women who are not far off in looks.  Personally, I don't care.

I don't care, either. But your response to my question amply demonstrates the fallacy of trying to classify race based on exterior appearance.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:03:37 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 02:19:07 PM »
And, why would a white person born and raised in South Africa and now a nationalized US citizen not be African-American?
When I was working registration in college, I actually signed up one such person, originally from Pretoria, RSA.

Of course, I honestly identified myself on various forms as a Native American, having been born in Chicago.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
Some people really don''t have a sense of humor when asked to point out on a map just where is Africa-America

Is that before or after breaking into a rousing rendition of the African-American National Anthem?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2019, 08:23:24 AM »
And if you saw Megan Markle sitting in your waiting room, what race would you assign her to (or to her)?

Human.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.