Poll

Will any “Deep State” Obama administration bad actors go to jail before ‘20?

No, but they will in Trumps 2nd term
6 (15.8%)
No, and they never will as Trump is a one term President
4 (10.5%)
Yes! Trump will take a scalp or two before the election
1 (2.6%)
Yes! Before and after the election there will be perp walks
1 (2.6%)
Never, the deep state and elite take care of their own
26 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Lock ‘em up!  (Read 1010 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Lock ‘em up!
« on: May 25, 2019, 03:21:28 PM »
Get on record.

Anyone going to jail?

Or are they all bad guys who in the end will cover everything up?

Yous get two votes cause I’m from Chicago, apparently. Will not let me edit.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Lock ‘em up!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
My concern is that the deep state and the libtard commies will pull out all the stops and Trump will not be reelected. They will find a way to subvert the will of the people.
*expletive deleted*it will get ugly afterwards.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 03:45:47 PM »
Where's the "Trump probably wins a second term, but the "elite" take care of their own kind and no one is going to jail"?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 03:46:40 PM »
Where's the "Trump probably wins a second term, but the "elite" take care of their own kind and no one is going to jail"?

I’ll fix it
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 04:18:32 PM »

I'm going with that. We're still a year out, but this circus is going to give Trump a second term, possibly by a lot of electoral votes. That might even be better revenge than seeing some of these people go to jail.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 06:22:20 PM »
I think quite a few should be going to jail, I seriously doubt any will. Personally I’m to the point where I think we abolish the FBI, and put any actual crime fighting duties back on the US Marshals where in my opinion it belongs. Part of that is getting rid of a ton of federal criminal statutes that shouldn’t be constitutional to begin with. Most all law enforcement should be handled by the states.

Also I’m not sure the FBI was ever the preeminent law enforcement organization it is usually portrayed as. Let’s face it, they have been overstepping since J. Edgar. They have been caught illegally domestic spying over and over. None of this is new.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 06:30:39 PM »
“They’re going down, going down to Chinatown”

During Trumps second term though.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »
Get on record.

Anyone going to jail?

Doubt it.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2019, 06:45:53 PM »
Only one answer from me:

"Never, the deep state and elite take care of their own"

'Cause nobody's perfect and everyone including the hangman is aware of their own vulnerabilities... real, or manufactured.  See Kavanaugh.

And even right now they're working to dilute the President's pardoning privilege.

Accusation are cheap.
Defense is expensive.

Terry  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:08:24 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 09:05:21 AM »
Barr can declassify at will.

If it goes like I’ve read it will, they will systematically declassify bombshells, walking the public slowly along the road to not only realizing that there was a coup attempt but that there has been widespread intelligence agency domestic spying for political purposes for a long time.

The words coup and treason are already being used in the MSM.

Hope springs eternal.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 09:31:17 AM »
Watch for suicides, "suicides", & oddly timely deaths, of folks who cross the cabal.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »
Is it just me, or have the poll questions and premises changed as we went along?

Should we clean the slate and start anew?

I'm gettin' old, but I don't remember the question having a "before '20" component.  Did I just plain miss that, or was that a late addition?   :old:

Terry

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:52:55 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 10:16:50 AM »
Is it just me, or have the poll questions and premises changed as we went along?

Should we clean the slate and start anew?

I'm gettin' old, but I don't remember the question having a "before '20" component.  Did I just plain miss that, or was that a late addition?   :old:

Terry

Nothing changed besides the addition of the last option, Never ...

It wasn’t a very well thought out poll, it was more flow of consciousness posting  :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:34:55 AM by Ron »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »
I voted "Never . . . "

And I'd be delighted to be wrong.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain