Author Topic: Brownells Acquires AR15.Com  (Read 459 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Brownells Acquires AR15.Com
« on: June 04, 2019, 09:46:23 AM »
I don't know enough to say if this is good or bad or neither

AR15.com has joined the 2nd Adventure Group family. The 2nd Adventure Group is wholly owned by Pete and Frank Brownell, and also serves as the umbrella company that owns Brownells, Inc. and other industry brands.

The Avila family will continue to run the site day to day and the same moderators will moderate the forums under the same rules for which you are accustomed.

BREAKING: Brownells Acquires AR15.Com
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/06/luis-valdes/breaking-brownells-acquires-ar15-com/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:12:19 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Brownells Acquires AR15.Com
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:11:01 AM »
Andrew Lias says:
June 4, 2019 at 08:38
I’m dwelling on this and the announcement comes at an interesting time for Pete’s departure from the NRA too. Is he trying to build his own coalition somehow? Just a random thought I’m tossing out there.
I saw this comment.  I have heard Pete Brownell was disappointed with the NRA.  I guess we will see what he does with it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge