Author Topic: Kyle Kashuv, David Hogg, Harvard  (Read 1052 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Kyle Kashuv, David Hogg, Harvard
« on: June 17, 2019, 11:10:33 AM »
He's probably better off for it, but Harvard rescinded Kashuv's acceptance into the university, based on "unearthed" texts between him and a couple of other immature teenagers when he was 16.

Is someone going to tell me they couldn't find the same thing for Hogg? In fact I bet a bunch of people are looking just now.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/17/this-is-bullsht-kyle-kashuvs-thread-about-how-harvard-rescinded-his-acceptance-will-infuriate-you/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Kyle Kashuv, David Hogg, Harvard
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:37:49 AM »
Does anyone make it out of an Ivy League education without being utterly corrupted by the immersion in leftist propaganda 24/7?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 03:29:29 PM »
Does anyone make it out of an Ivy League education without being utterly corrupted by the immersion in leftist propaganda 24/7?

The question is does an Ivy League education still mean anything in reality?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 04:53:36 PM »
The question is does an Ivy League education still mean anything in reality?

It is excellent networking for business, law and politics.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 05:28:42 PM »
It is excellent networking for business, law and politics.

I was going to post that it is the price of admission.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 06:42:45 PM »
I was going to post that it is the price of admission.

Pretty much. If there ever were a ‘good old boys club’ in America, it’s Ivy League schools and political jobs.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 08:12:21 PM »
He's probably better off for it, but Harvard rescinded Kashuv's acceptance into the university, based on "unearthed" texts between him and a couple of other immature teenagers when he was 16.

Is someone going to tell me they couldn't find the same thing for Hogg? In fact I bet a bunch of people are looking just now.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/17/this-is-bullsht-kyle-kashuvs-thread-about-how-harvard-rescinded-his-acceptance-will-infuriate-you/

So Kashuv can still get a job at the New York Times, though. No biggie.

http://www.gopusa.com/ny-times-hires-anti-white-writer-then-defends-her-amid-backlash/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife