Author Topic: True the Vote vs Obama IRS  (Read 883 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
True the Vote vs Obama IRS
« on: June 13, 2019, 03:01:21 PM »
http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/true-the-vote-wins-stunning-court-ruling-against-irs-in-lois-lerner-scandal/

The True the Vote v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to a close with a stunning ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton ruling in favor of True the Vote; penalizing the IRS with maximum attorneys fees due to their unconstitutional discrimination against the group and their unethical behavior in the case.

This decision marks the end of a nearly decade long battle that first began in 2010, when federal government agencies including the IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATF, OSHA weaponized against True the Vote and its founder, Catherine Engelbrecht. Under Obama Administration leadership, the agencies leveled a barrage of attacks, including twenty-three audits, investigations, and inquiries, against the group in an attempt to stop their work in election integrity. “

Seems like good news.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: True the Vote vs Obama IRS
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 03:16:29 PM »
It would be good news if people went to jail because of it.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: True the Vote vs Obama IRS
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 05:29:04 PM »
It would be good news if people went to jail because of it.

There's good news, and then there's really, really good news. This is just good news.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife