Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking  (Read 8532 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:42:29 PM »
Things may be getting very interesting very soon.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 10:51:01 PM »
What I think should happen to Epstein violates most platforms code of conduct..
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 08:29:09 AM »
What I think should happen to Epstein violates most platforms code of conduct..

Hopefully he flips to try and save his own skin.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 09:01:14 AM »
Oh...wow. 
Considering the implications...lolita express...and his connections...
I'm moving this to politics.  I expect when he flips its going to be nasty.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 10:05:24 AM »
Oh...wow. 
Considering the implications...lolita express...and his connections...
I'm moving this to politics.  I expect when he flips its going to be nasty.

I'll be real surprised if there's much fallout from this.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 10:10:08 AM »
I'll be real surprised if there's much fallout from this.

You don't think he'll name names to cut a deal?  Anyone slimy enough to traffic underage girls...
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 10:32:03 AM »
I fully expect the media and the dems to do everything they can to drag Trump into this.

Case in point from the above article

Last November, the Miami Herald published a series of stories, titled Perversion of Justice, that described the ways in which the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Alexander Acosta, worked in conjunction with Epstein’s lawyers to engineer the non-prosecution agreement — and keep it secret from Epstein’s victims, so they could not object. Acosta is now President Donald Trump’s secretary of labor.

He's not just the Sec of Labor, he's Donald Trump's Sec of Labor.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 10:53:22 AM »
JD

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 11:03:33 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

On second thought...I think Jeff will commit suicide soon...

Either that or succumb to a "previously diagnosed heart condition" while in custody. No way will he ever give any meaningful testimony.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »
Either that or succumb to a "previously diagnosed heart condition" while in custody. No way will he ever give any meaningful testimony.

That. The Clintons and the royal family are balls deep in this.
Id prefer a quick trial and execution, just so ‘we the people’ have the satisfaction of ending the SOB ourselves.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2019, 05:11:20 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

On second thought...I think Jeff will commit suicide soon...

Beat me to it.

The "shot in the back of the head 3 times"  kind of suicide.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
You don't think he'll name names to cut a deal?  Anyone slimy enough to traffic underage girls...

He may, but I still think very little will come of it.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 07:40:38 PM »
What I'm seeing so far in the MSM, is digging for any "six degrees of separation" links to Trump. Like, apparently years ago, Trump made the comment that "Epstein likes them young" and they trying to twist that into "See, Trump is a child molester".

I see little MSM coverage regarding Clinton links, other than denying or justifying them.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 07:46:14 PM »

The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 08:00:14 PM »

brimic

• friends
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2019, 08:04:42 PM »
What I'm seeing so far in the MSM, is digging for any "six degrees of separation" links to Trump. Like, apparently years ago, Trump made the comment that "Epstein likes them young" and they trying to twist that into "See, Trump is a child molester".

I see little MSM coverage regarding Clinton links, other than denying or justifying them.

Hypothetically speaking, the media would bury stories of Bill Clinton choking under aged girls to death while having sex with them to make way for stories about how trump might have had a phone conversation with Epstein once.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2019, 09:46:42 PM »
One thing for sure, only a couple of real low level sacrificial Democrats will get charged for wrong doing.  The major players like Clinton will skate.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 10:16:41 PM »
Hypothetically speaking, the media would bury stories of Bill Clinton choking under aged girls to death while having sex with them to make way for stories about how trump might have had a phone conversation with Epstein once.

Hypothetically? That implies something that could happen, physically, but would never really happen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 10:40:26 PM »

Or was seen within 10 miles of a Trump hotel
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »
This, theoretically, could end up being a political slaughter and bloodbath.

Considering the Clintons are involved it’s not outside of the realm of possibility that there will be many other rich and powerful people being implicated.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »
It's almost cute that some people think think that any "people that matter" will be affected by this.
 :mad:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 11:29:22 AM »
It's almost cute that some people think think that any "people that matter" will be affected by this.
 :mad:

Hence my use of “theoretically”

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'