Author Topic: "Trump Forcibly Kissed Me!"  (Read 717 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"Trump Forcibly Kissed Me!"
« on: July 11, 2019, 09:50:01 AM »
Interesting. Video is out on this, and each side is saying it vindicates their viewpoint. Personally, I think this is totally innocent (or was before the "me too" movement). I would say the same if it was Obama or Bill Clinton. The way I grew up, this is considered totally normal. To the point that it actually irritated me that this had to be done every time I ran into someone, even if it was daily with some women (who hugged and kissed me vs me initiating it).

I may have cringed as they came in for the hug and kiss, but I would never have thought of it as some kind of assault, just me being misanthropic and not being affectionate while other people were. The me too movement has really ruined interactions between people.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/07/11/game-over-new-video-appears-to-blow-the-alva-johnson-lawsuit-against-president-trump-out-of-the-water/

Also, since it is expected of me:

https://youtu.be/sLnuBQDcbD4
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: "Trump Forcibly Kissed Me!"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 10:05:14 AM »
That Trump is a pretty canny guy. He's been a celebrity for decades, is a crotch-grabbing racist dictator, working for the Russians, and somehow he's been able to do all of it without leaving any evidence. Except for this video where he kisses some lady.

How does he do it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 12:56:15 PM »
Why would a racist force a black woman to kiss him?

(dissecting the left's arguments is way too easy these days)
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 02:33:02 PM »
Why would a racist force a black woman to kiss him?

(dissecting the left's arguments is way too easy these days)
Because at heart he's a slave owner taking advantage like Thomas Jefferson did with Sally Hemmings, of course!
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 03:26:06 PM »
A gay friend in KW was having a problem with a kissy kissy lesbian mutual friend who is very ebullient and loves to kiss you on the mouth.  He said "Do you know where her mouth has been?"  I laughed uproariously and said, "Yah, that's why I love kissing her."  The look on his face, the dropped jaw, the gaping eyes..... and then he started guffawing too.  (PS:  I'm straight, but much of KW isn't..."Not that there is anything wrong with that." =D =D)
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw