Author Topic: Mesa cop gets pension after murder acquittal  (Read 1112 times)

brimic

• friends
Mesa cop gets pension after murder acquittal
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:29:03 PM »
Remember the JBT that lit up the guy in the hotel hallway? Don't feel bad for him, he's doing ok. I think that nearlyt $2600/mo for the rest of his life will go a long way in alleviating his 'PTSD.'

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/after-murder-acquittal-mesa-ex-cop-philip-brailsford-made-a-pension-deal
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
Re: Mesa cop gets pension after murder acquittal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 06:02:50 PM »
Step 1:  Become cop.
Step 2: Gun down someone I don't like under the color of law.
Step 3: Profit? 

That's really *expletive deleted*ed up.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
More “rule of law” at work...
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 07:34:29 PM »
One of these days, some unarmed person is going to be killed unjustly by an LEO who subsequently evades official justice - only this time the victim will have a relative who will carefully and meticulously take matters into his own hands.

They've made movies with this theme, but in real life, that won't be good for anybody.   =(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 07:38:49 PM »
One of these days, some unarmed person is going to be killed unjustly by an LEO who subsequently evades official justice - only this time the victim will have a relative who will carefully and meticulously take matters into his own hands.

They've made movies with this theme, but in real life, that won't be good for anybody.   =(

I was very disappointed that didn't happen with the guy who was murdered by cops at the Costco in Las Vegas.  I think his name was Eric Scott?  His father had the connections and the means to extract some street justice after real justice was denied.
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 09:31:19 PM »
Revenge is a dish best served cold. ;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 08:16:30 AM »
 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 06:35:31 PM »
 ;/

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 09:25:49 PM »
yeah, i recall that case.
awful.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."