Author Topic: The MAGA hat and the Law Professor  (Read 1422 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
The MAGA hat and the Law Professor
« on: July 12, 2019, 11:16:02 AM »
I ran across this article this morning in the local rag and for some reason I am dumbfounded by the ability of someone to attach such feelings to an inanimate object, the hat. How do people like this survive day to day living when they may be confronted at any second by an object that offends them so greatly. Well, at least he is just a visiting professor so he won't be hanging around here very long. ;)

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/jul/10/gonzaga-professor-calls-maga-hats-undeniable-symbo/

bob

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: The MAGA hat and the Law Professor
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 11:36:47 AM »
Kids these days are allowed to wear hats in class  ??? :mad:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 11:43:37 AM »
Kids these days are allowed to wear hats in class  ??? :mad:

It seems so, how else are the supposed to keep the glare of the lights out of their eyes so they can see their cell phone screens? ;)

bob

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 11:44:52 AM »
Kids these days are allowed to wear hats in class  ??? :mad:

As long as it has a red star and/or the hammer and sickle on it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 11:59:47 AM »
https://www.gonzaga.edu/admission

"Gonzaga seeks engaged, intelligent, social-justice minded students with a desire to improve the world. If this resonates with you, explore Gonzaga's academic programs."

From the sounds of it, they only teach victim studies and basketball.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 12:06:04 PM »
Preparing them for a career in SJWing
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 12:13:18 PM »
The professor is so effing stupid when he says there is ever increasing racial polarization that he does not understand that it is his so called "progressive" position that is increasing racial polarization. As I have often said, the Left stands in front of a mirror as they screech and point at the image they see.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2019, 12:56:00 PM »
The professor is so effing stupid when he says there is ever increasing racial polarization that he does not understand that it is his so called "progressive" position that is increasing racial polarization.

This. They exaggerate or just tell lies, to make Republicans look like racists - then they complain that "people of color" are afraid and stressed out about racism.

Wow. Case in point from the article:

Arguing that MAGA hats are racist, Omari cited “recent statements by MAGA-supporting politicians such as Roy Moore.” Omari did not give a specific example, but Moore, who had Trump’s support while running for an Alabama Senate seat in 2017, has been criticized for racist and xenophobic remarks in the past. Moore has asserted Muslims should not serve in Congress and promoted the false “birther” theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

Trump, too, has been criticized as a bigot, including when he called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” when he used an expletive to describe Haiti, El Salvador and African countries, and when he suggested a majority of Mexican immigrants are criminals, rapists and drug dealers.

These people are racists. Here are non-racist things they said that show how racist they are.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 01:34:13 PM »
Reality is racist.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 12:50:35 PM »
https://resistancehole.clickhole.com/resistance-win-when-one-of-her-students-wore-a-maga-ha-1826535239 teacher stops having sex with middle school student after he starts wearing a Maga hat in class. Her actions are stunning and brave.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

grampster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 02:37:31 PM »
^^^^^^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

brimic

• friends
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 07:53:26 PM »
So the Trump hat is all that is needed to stop pedophiles?
Who knew?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 01:52:17 PM »
What grampster said.