Author Topic: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead  (Read 19576 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2019, 09:42:51 AM »
I was super busy this weekend, so am only catching up on news now. As I read the stories, you almost have to be wearing tinfoil to NOT think he was either murdered or forced to kill himself.

I see now that there was also a cellmate that they "inexplicably" removed some hours before Epstein was found dead.

Interesting to me is how the "right-wingers are a bunch of conspiracy nuts" left are finding ways to put this all on Trump and Barr. How is that any different than pointing fingers at the Clintons? Though it seems fingers have to be pointed at someone, or some group of someones. Interesting that cause of death has not yet been released.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
Bogie posted a fun conspiracy theory on FB.

The jist is the FBI faked the death so they could get him into WITSEC and away from the armies of assassins. Also now that he's "dead" they can search his properties for more evidence without all the court challenges.

Epstein lives on, in seclusion, singing his heart out to the feds.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2019, 09:51:45 AM »
Bogie posted a fun conspiracy theory on FB.

The jist is the FBI faked the death so they could get him into WITSEC and away from the armies of assassins. Also now that he's "dead" they can search his properties for more evidence without all the court challenges.

Epstein lives on, in seclusion, singing his heart out to the feds.

Bogie may have posted that in jest, but I also read an article where someone was seriously postulating something similar. Also that he had a body double whom he had groomed for years for just such an "emergency".   ;/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2019, 09:52:51 AM »
there's also the question of WHY didn't they do the required checks

A government employee being lazy and shirking their duties? That part doesn't require a conspiracy theory for an explanation.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2019, 10:21:13 AM »
I think I have to go with Lawdog's theory on this one.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2019/08/cock-up-before-conspiracy.html?m=1

This doesn't  mean he wasn't forced into killing himself with threats, and given an opportunity to do so.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2019, 10:23:47 AM »
Ellen is right. The best part of all of this is that the whole country expected Epstein to die, and expected the Clintons to be involved with his death. Kek

Yup.  It's hilarious!  Everyone knew he was going to die before the trial.

And it's like... they actually did it!!!   :rofl:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2019, 10:27:35 AM »
This doesn't  mean he wasn't forced into killing himself with threats, and given an opportunity to do so.

I'm willing to give Lawdog's theory consideration depending on the autopsy results. I'm working under the assumption that he was still in "suicide resistant" clothing and in a suicide resistant room. I didn't see any mention of pools of blood from a slit artery as of yet. Laying unresponsive with no blood and no apparent means for strangulation leaves limited options for death without outside help, even if it only involved slipping him a pill or something.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2019, 10:27:39 AM »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2019, 10:41:22 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2019, 10:41:30 AM »
Oh look!

The "camera malfunctioned" and there is no video of his death!

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-camera-malfunction-in-epsteins-prison-cell-prevented-recording-of-his-alleged-suicide/

:rofl:

Well, CLEARLY you're just a nut for thinking that anything untoward happened involving nefarious former Secretaries of States and Presidents who have already had an astounding number of friends, acquaintances, and employees die in strange circumstances.

It's not like I'm seeing a mirror of corrupt Rome at all!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2019, 10:46:22 AM »
I may joke about this being tin-foil stuff but seriously I'm taking it all with a grain of salt at this point.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2019, 10:48:35 AM »
Well, CLEARLY you're just a nut for thinking that anything untoward happened involving nefarious former Secretaries of States and Presidents who have already had an astounding number of friends, acquaintances, and employees die in strange circumstances.

It's not like I'm seeing a mirror of corrupt Rome at all!

I wonder what it would take to get one to turn on the other.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2019, 11:24:22 AM »
I'm willing to give Lawdog's theory consideration depending on the autopsy results. I'm working under the assumption that he was still in "suicide resistant" clothing and in a suicide resistant room. I didn't see any mention of pools of blood from a slit artery as of yet. Laying unresponsive with no blood and no apparent means for strangulation leaves limited options for death without outside help, even if it only involved slipping him a pill or something.

I thought the reports were that he hanged himself -- in a cell that was supposed to be hanging-proof.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2019, 11:34:19 AM »
I thought the reports were that he hanged himself -- in a cell that was supposed to be hanging-proof.

I only saw that his first attempt was possibly hanging (or that the ex-cop he was housed with attempted to strangle him). On the actual death, the story I saw this morning only said, "Still awaiting autopsy results".

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2019, 12:13:33 PM »
I love all the public speculation about what really happened.

Nobody seems to believe the official account.

The fake news and lying government have lost the trust of all sides.

My favorite is he was renditioned to Gitmo to be tried in a secret military court for espionage and treason.

edited to add: We Wish!

The post on the News subreddit about this has about 34000 replies...I haven't looked at them all obviously, but the majority seems to be awfully suspicious.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2019, 01:28:31 PM »
I only saw that his first attempt was possibly hanging (or that the ex-cop he was housed with attempted to strangle him). On the actual death, the story I saw this morning only said, "Still awaiting autopsy results".
From the pictures I've seen, the ex-cop guy would have broken Epstein in half if he'd wanted to.

I'll hold off speculating on Epstein's death, but people have been expecting him to either be suicided or to suicide himself from the very beginning.

People on both sides of the aisle are wrinkling eyebrows at this (mostly because they think Epstein could have implicated more of their political opponents than their own guys) so maybe enough of a stink will be raised to bring up some truth.  But probably not.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2019, 02:31:00 PM »
I wonder if Epstein had life insurance.  And by "life insurance," I mean a butt-load of video, audio, and photographic evidence squirreled away somewhere safe.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »
Funny thing is even Rush was inviting conspiracy theories and saying that investigations are where these things go to get pushed under the rug. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2019, 07:54:54 PM »
Not confirmed, but this story says he used a bed sheet to hang himself, securing it to the top bunk, which would be what - like 5' high? Seems like involuntary self-preservation instincts would kick in and make you want to stand up and stop choking. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-agents-search-jeffrey-epsteins-home-in-virgin-islands

grampster

• friend
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2019, 08:28:54 PM »
You can tie a cord around a door knob, tie the other around your neck and sit down and lean forward.  It works.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2019, 08:37:19 PM »
You can tie a cord around a door knob, tie the other around your neck and sit down and lean forward.  It works.

No kidding, just ask David Carradine.......oh wait.

bob

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2019, 09:04:17 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2019, 11:47:46 PM »
Bogie may have posted that in jest, but I also read an article where someone was seriously postulating something similar. Also that he had a body double whom he had groomed for years for just such an "emergency".   ;/

I had to hear it all day. Only a gullible fool, you see, would believe some wild story about Epstein actually being dead. That would be crazy.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2019, 07:28:53 AM »
I had to hear it all day. Only a gullible fool, you see, would believe some wild story about Epstein actually being dead. That would be crazy.

It's enough for me to not believe the official narrative.

What the truth is I have no way of knowing.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.