Author Topic: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead  (Read 19575 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Looks like the Clintons caught up with him... Epstein dead
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2019, 08:14:47 AM »
This tweet sort of sums up my opinion on the whole Epstein affair:

When talking about an “Epstein conspiracy”- the possibility of foul play in his demise is a small part of it-

The *much bigger conspiracy* is how a pedo befriended the global elite, got a billion $ out of nowhere and had quasi-immunity from DOJ while trafficking underage girls
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2019, 12:17:32 PM »
I think we can consider it hearsay at this point without more corroboration, but still...

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/13/whoa-what-bystanders-reportedly-heard-coming-from-jeffrey-epsteins-cell-the-morning-he-died-adds-to-conspiraciesa/

We wouldn't have so many conspiracy theories floating around if the camera to the cell would have been active.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »
Where the heck is Ghislaine Maxwell?

How come she isn't under arrest?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2019, 06:55:18 PM »
She can't be arrested if everything is to be quietly swept under the rug.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2019, 10:25:44 PM »
It's enough for me to not believe the official narrative.

What the truth is I have no way of knowing.

Sure, skepticism is warranted. It's just that, to some people, murder by suicide is passé. It's so obvious it's what they want you to believe. So the truth must be something even hinkier. Obviously.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2019, 11:49:37 PM »
Yeah, this whole thing has the unreality of a Hollywood thriller movie script...but TBH, I can't see him actually committing suicide.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-guards-falsifying-logs

Could just be laziness on the guards' part.  Could be something else.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 10:24:41 AM »
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

Interesting post on 4chan on the Epstein death before the death was officially announced.  The person posting was clearly a paramedic responding to the jail; I used to write chart notes just like that on my cardiac arrest calls.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2019, 04:07:29 PM »
Yeah, this whole thing has the unreality of a Hollywood thriller movie script...but TBH, I can't see him actually committing suicide. [/i]

No one can.  The cameras malfunctioned.   >:D

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019, 05:55:11 PM »
If real  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Daily Mail: There was a portrait of Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red high heels in Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/08/14/daily-mail-there-was-a-portrait-of-bill-clinton-wearing-a-blue-dress-and-red-high-heels-in-jeffrey-epsteins-mansion/

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1161702930254315521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I'd crack up if it was real, but it looks pretty shopped to me. Plus it suffers from "Bigfoot photo" focus.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2019, 08:22:19 AM »
I'd crack up if it was real, but it looks pretty shopped to me. Plus it suffers from "Bigfoot photo" focus.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2019, 08:59:40 AM »
They have found broken neck bones. Apparently this can occur in older people who kill themselves this way, but is uncommon. I'm unfamiliar with the bones mentioned, so maybe they were small enough that they broke when (if) his previous cellmate tried to strangle him and the breaks went unnoticed until the autopsy. The autopsy is still ongoing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-reveals-several-broken-neck-bones-cause-of-death-pending-report

brimic

• friends
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2019, 09:19:03 AM »
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post

Interesting post on 4chan on the Epstein death before the death was officially announced.  The person posting was clearly a paramedic responding to the jail; I used to write chart notes just like that on my cardiac arrest calls.

Can confirm...
When I woke up and read the news that epstein died, I went right to /pol/ and the post was in a massive thread about the event. It doeasn't surprise me, Anon is everywhere.

I'm not sure why it's a big deal, other than someone broke the news before the media spin machine could get to it and spoonfeed it to the masses.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends

Barack Obama

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2019, 10:58:06 AM »
 [tinfoil]
Almost just for the grins, I'm going to espouse the "still alive, spirited away" theory.  See?  A grin: :D

It struck me as odd that in one picture (or video) showing the medical response team putting him in the ambulance, they had screened off the event from public view in advance.  Could have been just a file image falsely representing the actual event, though... you know how the press is, and I can't find it again.

I'm ready to bet that "his" body will be cremated.  :D

Terry, :D , 230RN

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2019, 12:47:04 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html
Both guards were "asleep". At this point, whoever is responsible is just flaunting their power and influence - "yeah, we had him killed, everyone knows it, and you can't do a bloody thing about it...peasant".
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-jail-officers.html
Both guards were "asleep". At this point, whoever is responsible is just flaunting their power and influence - "yeah, we had him killed, everyone knows it, and you can't do a bloody thing about it...peasant".

The scary part is that you are almost certainly right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2019, 04:17:12 AM »
The scary part is that you are almost certainly right.
There is a cut scene in one of the Hitman games where your handler runs into a guy from what is basically Illuminati while on a train. One of his lines from their conversation applies here:
We won a long time ago. This...this is just maintenance.
Epstein's dead (presumably), and the conspiracy is largely maintained. Also consider the fact that the rich and depraved get VERY light sentences for sex crimes much of the time...it has to be something far worse than teenage prostitutes, or even pre-teens. We're likely talking human hunting and/or human sacrifices here.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2019, 08:25:38 AM »
Pretty good video on the situation, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0E3MX470U

I'd be interested in knowing how many prisoners (or what percentage) have committed suicide on suicide watch.  I'll bet the number is very low.  This will all be swept under the rug.  Nothing to see here.

:old:

At the prison he was in, literally zero until now...

Anyone blame Trump yet?

The left has been trying really hard to counter blame...
Anybody else notice how the closer to the truth the right is, the more the left shrieks?

Things that make you go Hmmm....
Look at the person who did his autopsy, Michael Baden.

And the government had been taking it's sweet time getting around to taking a look at the island... https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/08/14/virgin-islands-sen-evidence-epstein-estate-may-be-lost/?fbclid=IwAR3aU5BM6zKwxpRU-RtXJAA0WtCUVjai7oWDbQZrcCvD8k-ORBm9f0QebqQ
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

230RN

• friend
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2019, 11:25:14 AM »
I was wondering when someone would bring up the Goering suicide.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2019, 11:32:36 AM »
I was wondering when someone would bring up the Goering suicide.

Please tell...

230RN

• friend
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2019, 11:52:23 AM »
Pretty good video on the situation, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0E3MX470U

It was brought up in that <ahem> videorant.

During the Nuremberg Trials, Hermann Goering committed suicide with a cyanide pill (the "suicide pill" supposedly used by spies, etc.).  It is surmised that a covert Nazi sympathizer slipped him the pill so Goering would not have to undergo punishment by hanging.  It was unlikely that he brought the pill into his prison cell with him.

This story outlines the situation, but I'm not sure the timelines fit, so cum granis salis:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/08/usa.secondworldwar

Many other references to the Goering suicide abound both on the net and in the real world.  It's just that that video is the first time I've seen a reference to the Goering suicide on APS.

Terry, 230RN

REF (Wiki Goering details):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_G%C3%B6ring
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:56:53 PM by 230RN »

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

brimic

• friends
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2019, 01:30:02 PM »
It was brought up in that <ahem> videorant.

During the Nuremberg Trials, Hermann Goering committed suicide with a cyanide pill (the "suicide pill" supposedly used by spies, etc.).  It is surmised that a covert Nazi sympathizer slipped him the pill so Goering would not have to undergo punishment by hanging.  It was unlikely that he brought the pill into prison with him.

This story outlines the situation, but I'm not sure the timelines fit, so cum granis salis:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/08/usa.secondworldwar

Many other references to the Goering suicide abound both on the net and in the real world.  It's just that that video is the first time I've seen a reference to the Goering suicide on APS.

Terry, 230RN

REF (Wiki Goering details):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_G%C3%B6ring

More recent...

Barack Obama