Author Topic: White Nationlism  (Read 4876 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: White Nationlism
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »
Really only needs one:

"I feel like racism is everything"

Literal quote from the transcript and says so much with 6 words.

Yup. While they guy leading the discussion was obviously far left, he appeared to at least be trying to inject the idea of "unbiased" into the discussion. But not a one of the people in the room seemed to want to budge an inch on "EVERYTHING IS RACIST - ESPECIALLY TRUMP!!!!!"
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2019, 04:18:35 PM »
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/new-york-times-meeting-transcript.html

Get ready for more race relations talk about the evil white man from the New York Times.

They don't hide their agenda, they flaunt it in our faces.

I know, I'm the bad guy for noticing. Noticing things is bad.

I guess if you don't agree that the foundations of our nation and all its institutions are racist you might be a white nationalist.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/16/the-new-york-times-is-clueless-about-conservatives/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 08:03:27 AM »
Good article.

The right has been asleep mostly while the ground underneath has moved.

Any push back from the right is and will be seen as questionable and reactionary.

The left is immersed in an egalitarian delusion.

We're losing the ability to even communicate with each other.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
San Francisco looking to teach American exceptionalism. Not

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/school-board-working-to-put-ethnic-studies-at-heart-of-district-curriculum/

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:27:27 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2019, 07:52:54 AM »
If you're white shut up

MSNBC Guest Tiffany Cross: It Is Not White People’s Place to Determine If Trump Is Racist
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/18/msnbc-guest-tiffany-cross-it-is-not-white-peoples-place-to-determine-if-trump-is-racist/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2019, 12:48:12 PM »
Lines are so blurred that nobody even knows what color and race (and gender, but that's another topic) are.

An old friend (female) whose ex-husband is a Mexican who lives and works in Texas (legally, and who may even be an American citizen) e-mailed me a couple of days ago to implore me to "do something" about ending gun violence against people of color. Her example is her 45-year old son, whom she described as "Mexican-American."

I won't get into it with her, but ... since when is "Mexican" or "Mexican-American" a color? It may be an ethnicity, but that would depend entirely on how he was raised. His mother is very Anglo in heritage, looks, and speech. I don't think her son would even qualify as "Latino," and since I don't think he was raised in Spain he certainly isn't "Hispanic."

I contrast this to my late wife, who was from South America. She was adamant that she was a Latina, but that she had never been to Spain so she wasn't Hispanic. And she strongly protested any attempts to classify her race as anything other than "White."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design