Author Topic: Israel Boots The Squad  (Read 1435 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Israel Boots The Squad
« on: August 15, 2019, 11:58:36 AM »
Or at least a couple of its nastier members. Israel will not allow Omar or Tlaib into their country. Both of them refused to take part in the official bipartisan congressional delegation visiting Israel, instead, choosing to travel separately on their own with their own agenda.

They would likely have been welcomed as part of the official delegation regardless of their views. I think Israel made the right choice here.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/15/good-israel-officially-bars-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-from-entering-israel-due-to-provocations-and-bds-promotion/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Israel Boots The Squad
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »
Maybe they can go to Hong Kong and hang out with the protestors.  I heard the Chinese military may stop by soon.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 12:20:29 PM »
Maybe they can go to Hong Kong and hang out with the protestors.  I heard the Chinese military may stop by soon.

No, that won't do. The Chinese protestors are waving American flags everywhere and singing the (our) National Anthem.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
They're more likely to join the Chicom police/military in their crackdown on the protestors.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 04:16:11 PM »
Omar responds:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/08/15/anti-semitic-bds-supporter-ilhan-omar-says-israels-barring-her-and-rashida-tlaib-because-theyre-implementing-trumps-muslim-ban/

They seem to think Israel must bow to US congressionals. I saw the official travel itinerary from her office. They were going to be in Tel Aviv and she called it Palestine on the official documentation. Also, they're blaming Trump for this.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 04:18:41 PM »
The spin from liberals is that Trump told them to go back where they came from, and one of them has ties to Israel....  :rofl:
Cannot make this *expletive deleted*it up.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 05:01:02 PM »
IT'S IMPEACHABLE!

Yep.

This is an abuse of presidential power.

And an impeachable offense. pic.twitter.com/gaeDUJ4yyE

— Jon Cryer (@MrJonCryer) August 15, 2019
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 05:08:43 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks this is improper ???

;) Grammar I mean, to get booted you have to already be in. They were denied entry. :police:

In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 07:09:57 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks this is improper ???

;) Grammar I mean, to get booted you have to already be in. They were denied entry. :police:

Kind of like the goalie kicking the soccer ball before it gets in the net.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 10:10:04 PM »
Uncle Joe just sounded off about how awful it was for Trump to make Israel prevent the 2 squad member to go to Israel.  Uncle Joe was quickly reminded that it was Obama and his administration that would not give a Knesset member a visa to visit America.  The clotting hypocrisy in the LPSCD party and its candidates is mind boggling.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 11:07:21 AM »
And somehow Tlaib thinks this will gain her sympathy:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/16/dissing-grams-to-own-the-cons-even-though-rashida-tlaib-was-granted-entrance-to-israel-she-wont-go-because-reasons/

She pulls the, "It may be the last time I can see my grandmother" shtick. This would be legitimate - she asked for permission and agreed to go as a private citizen, not pushing boycotts or politics - and Israel said, "Sure, come visit your grandma."

As soon as they did, she said, "I'm not going now. She doesn't care about her grandmother at all. Politics first. If I knew I had possibly one opportunity to see a grandparent before they passed, I would in a heartbeat lay politics aside. This just shows that her grandmother was a prop the entire time. This squad is disgusting.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 11:09:53 AM »
I'm sure this has got Israel shaking in fear

Ocasio-Cortez vows not to go to Israel "until all members of Congress are allowed" after Omar, Tlaib denied entry https://t.co/xcBIh1g2aF pic.twitter.com/9eWSTC06xi

— The Hill (@thehill) August 15, 2019
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »
And somehow Tlaib thinks this will gain her sympathy:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/16/dissing-grams-to-own-the-cons-even-though-rashida-tlaib-was-granted-entrance-to-israel-she-wont-go-because-reasons/

She pulls the, "It may be the last time I can see my grandmother" shtick. This would be legitimate - she asked for permission and agreed to go as a private citizen, not pushing boycotts or politics - and Israel said, "Sure, come visit your grandma."

As soon as they did, she said, "I'm not going now. She doesn't care about her grandmother at all. Politics first. If I knew I had possibly one opportunity to see a grandparent before they passed, I would in a heartbeat lay politics aside. This just shows that her grandmother was a prop the entire time. This squad is disgusting.

Well, it proves she's a palestinian through and through. They have a long history of using family as a cudgel against THE JEWS! whenever possible. A people who send children as suicide bombers aren't going to think much about using gram-gram as a prop.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 02:51:19 PM »
Omar responds:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/08/15/anti-semitic-bds-supporter-ilhan-omar-says-israels-barring-her-and-rashida-tlaib-because-theyre-implementing-trumps-muslim-ban/

They seem to think Israel must bow to US congressionals. I saw the official travel itinerary from her office. They were going to be in Tel Aviv and she called it Palestine on the official documentation. Also, they're blaming Trump for this.

[scratches head] So a country that's 17% Muslim keeps out two Muslim foreigners, and that's a Muslim ban? Common Core math, I guess.

I wonder what they've said about the plan to keep Trump out of the UK? Or various right-of-centery folks.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 03:02:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/1162050627599568896?s=09

According to their own itinerary, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib chose to refer to Israel as “Palestine”.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 03:42:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/1162050627599568896?s=09
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECBu4X9X4AI5LNP.jpg:large

Also they were not going to meet with one single government official from Israel. All private "pro-Palestine" entities, one of which has direct ties to terrorism.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 12:02:07 PM »

[scratches head] So a country that's 17% Muslim keeps out two Muslim foreigners, and that's a Muslim ban? Common Core math, I guess.

Adding to my earlier, hateful, racist, Islamophobic comment: doesn't the Knesset have a much higher percentage of Muslim members than the American Congress? [scratches head again]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 01:01:45 PM »
Adding to my earlier, hateful, racist, Islamophobic comment: doesn't the Knesset have a much higher percentage of Muslim members than the American Congress? [scratches head again]

You're not supposed to know that. Pipe down -- it doesn't fit the narrative.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2019, 09:03:32 AM »
So, related: Palestine has banned any LGBTQRSFGT activities, and Omar is defending them via deflection. Hello? Democrats? Anybody home? GLAAD, MSM, and other squad supporters? Anybody home?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/20/squirrel-ilhan-omar-wont-condemn-palestinian-authority-for-outright-banning-lgbt-activities-squawks-but-israel/