Author Topic: Antifa on the Loose Again  (Read 1406 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Antifa on the Loose Again
« on: August 17, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »
We'll see if the Portland Mayor's new tune plays out today or if he's just a bag of hot air.

These videos.  ;/

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/08/17/you-are-in-a-very-unsafe-situation-journalists-report-being-pepper-sprayed-by-antifa-julio-rosas-surrounded/
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/08/17/america-2019-the-video-protester-in-portland-very-offended-by-flag-on-reporters-shirt-among-other-things/

"THERE'S A LOT OF LOVE OVER HERE YOU *expletive deleted*ing WHITE BOY! WE DIDN'T COME TO TALK - WE CAME TO BANG IT OUT!!

A couple of those guys looked like they were gonna brain hemorrhage after their blood vessels burst from the anger.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Antifa on the Loose Again
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:25:22 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:04:33 PM »
Thanks to Antifa, my company has to change crew hotels in Portland.  Our current hotel is too close to those asshats.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 10:15:40 PM »
The Fox News headline was, "Far-left, far-right demonstrations in Portland."

The NBC and CBS headlines were, "Violence at far-right rally."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 09:45:50 AM »
And the Portland Mayor's synopsis of the event was basically, "Well, nobody died, so job well done!"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/08/18/resign-ted-mayor-ted-wheeler-claims-a-job-well-done-in-portland-after-antifa-protests-and-yeaaaah-no/

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 12:01:16 PM »
Portland's new motto:  "Oh please, nobody died last time."
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 02:48:01 PM »
Antifa needs to come bring their light of justice to the Dirty South and it’s Trump supporters

Quick somebody tell them.

BLM got their lives saved by the local police when they tried to shut down an interstate. Maybe antifa will have better luck “protesting”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 04:37:55 PM »
I'm waiting for the day that someone in a MAGA hat says "screw it" and takes a pistol with them to one of these things, and starts doing mag dumps into them whenever they get violent.

It's going to suck because the lefties will TOTALLY turn it into "right wing violence against the innocent Antifa protestors" or some BS, but honestly, I think they deserve to be turned into meat colanders at this point.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 09:54:46 PM »
I'm waiting for the day that someone in a MAGA hat says "screw it" and takes a pistol with them to one of these things, and starts doing mag dumps into them whenever they get violent.

It's going to suck because the lefties will TOTALLY turn it into "right wing violence against the innocent Antifa protestors" or some BS, but honestly, I think they deserve to be turned into meat colanders at this point.
Actually, I think something like that is more likely to happen when a bunch of antifa goons eventually gets bored and decides to go on the prowl when there are NO competing "official" demonstrations, and suddenly experiences a catastrophic failure in their victim selection process.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 09:03:27 AM »
From what I've read- PBs showed up in small numbers than promptly left to go to a big BBQ party after being confronted by antifa.
Antifa celebrated their 'victory' by assaulting innocent bystanders and trashing the neighborhood for several hours.

I hope they continue to bait the leftists into chimping out, its almost too easy.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 09:07:52 AM »
Actually, I think something like that is more likely to happen when a bunch of antifa goons eventually gets bored and decides to go on the prowl when there are NO competing "official" demonstrations, and suddenly experiences a catastrophic failure in their victim selection process.

I don't know why, but antifa has really gotten under my skin. My blood pressure rises just at the word. After watching them get free passes or slaps on the hand after physical assaults to involve bike locks, hammers, and all manner of instruments that most prosecutors would list as "deadly" in similar circumstances, non-antifa, I just become infuriated.

If it were antifa on proud boys violence, or vice-versa, I might look at it the same as gang on gang violence - they're just hurting each other, so whatever. However antifa does this stuff to people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time (like the old guy trapped in his car when they blocked roads) or to people, who maybe weren't doing the brightest thing, just in the area to see what the commotion was about. Or to journalists. And hey, journalists! Why are you defending antifa?  I thought journalists were "under siege"? Or just if you're the right kind of journalist?

Anyway, I shouldn't let them rile me up so, but yeah, every time I see one of their gang up and beat down videos, I kinda hope they picked the wrong person, and their "victim" goes nuclear on them. I think a few instances of their "victim" leaving them in the same state that they leave their victims, and most of them will slink back to their parent's basements.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 09:10:34 AM »
Also - Brimic posted at the same time as me. Yeah, the proud boys look to mostly bait, and these antifa morons jump on it like mice on cheese. Imagine if the proud boys demonstrated on an empty street because nobody came?

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 01:45:27 PM »
Yes, all that's awfully impolite of them.  

The whole "old-world courtesy" conservative bloc has been much too polite in the past ten-fifteen years.