Author Topic: Democratic Presidential Candidates - Tote Board  (Read 27604 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Democratic Presidential Candidates - Tote Board
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2020, 04:50:50 PM »
And then the party of diversity is down to 2 old, rich, white guys.

I think I hear a virus laughing
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2020, 07:08:00 PM »
I think I hear a virus laughing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2020, 12:36:29 PM »
Obama/Biden administration dropped the ball on replenishment of facemasks after swine flu outbreak.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/los-angeles-times-and-bloomberg-news-federal-stockpile-of-n95-masks-was-depleted-under-obama-and-never-restocked?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

CNN: Trump intentionally ignored N95 mask shortage. Will impact POC the most.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 04:08:16 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2020, 12:36:37 PM »
Ron, are you referring to the Obiden-Bama administration?

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2020, 11:30:27 AM »
Sen. Bernie Sanders, the liberal insurgent who rose from relative obscurity to build a movement and become a two-time runner-up for the Democratic presidential nomination, is ending his 2020 campaign, clearing the way for former vice president Joe Biden to be the party’s choice to take on President Trump in November.

Sanders is out.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2020, 11:36:06 AM »
Sanders is out.

I will be curious if the bernie bros blame establishment dems or the virus news cycle. In fairness (not that I would EVER want to see him in the White House), he kinda got screwed by both.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2020, 12:13:13 PM »
Now lets hope he runs 3rd party
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2020, 01:04:51 PM »
A CNN commentator a bit ago was practically weeping as she reported on the news and interviewed some political analyst. Sobbing about how the economy is ruined with a strong undertone of "Trump's fault and we need Bernie to save us!"

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2020, 01:09:04 PM »
A CNN commentator a bit ago was practically weeping as she reported on the news and interviewed some political analyst. Sobbing about how the economy is ruined with a strong undertone of "Trump's fault and we need Bernie to save us!"

How Fox is reporting it. Maybe a bit of spin on their part or maybe not.  :rofl:

Stocks surge after Bernie Sanders suspends presidential campaign
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-april-8-2020
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »

I think Bernie fans are just upset that the virus had the pleasure of wrecking our economy. They wanted to do it.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2020, 02:48:13 PM »
And I just got this vomit inducing bit of *expletive deleted*it from the Virginia Democratic Party...

"We want to take the time to thank Senator Sanders for moving the party forward, changing the conversation, and for inspiring a movement of voters to get involved for the first time. His contribution to this primary race and the Democratic Party won’t be forgotten by anyone here at the Democratic Party of Virginia."

Moving the party forward? To what? Protocommunism?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2020, 03:35:36 PM »
And I just got this vomit inducing bit of *expletive deleted*it from the Virginia Democratic Party...

"We want to take the time to thank Senator Sanders for moving the party forward, changing the conversation, and for inspiring a movement of voters to get involved for the first time. His contribution to this primary race and the Democratic Party won’t be forgotten by anyone here at the Democratic Party of Virginia."

Moving the party forward? To what? Protocommunism?

Now, Mike. The Left's ideas are always the future, because they've never really been tried just the right way by the right people, so we still have to prove they're going to work.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2020, 09:13:38 PM »
Maaaannnn,  I was really hoping that sawed off bolshevik would hang in there until the convention.  2020 sucks.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2020, 10:08:43 PM »
Maaaannnn,  I was really hoping that sawed off bolshevik would hang in there until the convention.  2020 sucks.

If he can resist running 3rd party I would be amazed
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2020, 08:17:52 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2020, 08:22:56 AM »

Me too.  I was looking forward to the chaos.  But, antifa still might make a stink and set some *expletive deleted*it on fire.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2020, 08:27:33 AM »
I also saw Biden is apparently going after Kamala Harris for his VP.

When this all started, I was firmly in the, "They're going to push Harris for president" camp, until she made stupid statement after stupid statement, showing how she's only where she is because California. Now I may have to go back to my original thought: Biden is elected*, then found incompetent due to dementia, and Harris is president.

*Narrator: "He's not getting elected."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2020, 08:31:53 AM »
I also saw Biden is apparently going after Kamala Harris for his VP.

When this all started, I was firmly in the, "They're going to push Harris for president" camp, until she made stupid statement after stupid statement, showing how she's only where she is because California. Now I may have to go back to my original thought: Biden is elected*, then found incompetent due to dementia, and Harris is president.

*Narrator: "He's not getting elected."

I also called Kamala as the nominee. I'm fairly certain the DNC was going to put in the fix for her. Of course, that's why they have been trying to destroy Gabbard, because she ruined their plans.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2020, 03:39:59 PM »
Sanders is out.

Got it and then there was one.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2020, 06:41:34 PM »
Me too.  I was looking forward to the chaos.  But, antifa still might make a stink and set some *expletive deleted*it on fire.

But for Antifa that's just thursday  :lol:

I'm with WLJ,  it really wouldn't surprise me if he ran 3rd party as a fairwell fuckyou.  He cucked out in 2016, but he has to know this is his last throw of the dice politically.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.