Author Topic: Weapons Cache Found (and it begins)  (Read 1646 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Weapons Cache Found (and it begins)
« on: September 07, 2019, 01:39:15 PM »
Look like a nice collection of MilSurp an other military item, nothing a lot of other people haven't done. But now we must report these people, for the good of society. No one is going into my man cave without extreme vetting. ;)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-family-worried-finding-military-165419490.html

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Weapons Cache Found (and it begins)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 01:48:49 PM »
OMG!!!! EVEN A COUPLE OF SWORDS!!!!!

That's actually pretty scary to me. Other than the demiled bombs, those milsurps and the ammo are pretty much my place.

This is our red flag future. Don't talk to anyone you don't absolutely trust with your life about any damn thing.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 02:05:56 PM »
In a nutshell if you collect firearms you're crazy.

Now the heavy stuff was a bit overboard I will admit but I would be willing bet they were for the most part inert dummies
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 02:11:54 PM »
In a nutshell if you collect firearms you're crazy.

Now the heavy stuff was a bit overboard I will admit but I would be willing bet they were for the most part inert dummies

I have some (more than one less than 10) 3"/50 inert Naval Shells. Some are ceremonial wooden and some are dummy loading rounds with the fuse that can be adjusted, etc. That doesn't make me crazy, does it?  =|

I am afraid Ben is right, this is the new Red Flag future. And as you can see by the way they pile the guns in the SUV they have no respect for the man's property, but then again the odds of him getting them back is zero why take care of them. :(

bob

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if those 250 lb bombs, mortar rounds and what looks like landmines hadn't been obviously inert and cleared by EOD, the cops wouldn't be shlepping them out onto the patio.

I kinda hope he gets it all back, sues the PD for damage to his property, and proceeds to make his neighbors lives so miserable they sell their houses at a loss and move.

I also don't like that guy's kids.  They have to suck, considering their dad is that much of a blithering twatwaffle.

BobR

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 02:53:24 PM »
"always been a strange man"

"keeps to himself"

"mean to our kids"

"very scary"

That could apply to probably every one here when the neighbors start talking.

PA does not have a Red Flag law and now this guy is undergoing psych evaluation and his collection will be disappeared because he probably doesn't have the money to fight the government.

This should be concerning to every American yet very few will be concerned because it involved evil guns and that gets a pass when trampling liberty.

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 02:55:51 PM »
"Machine guns" ??? ???

I d'in see no machine guns.

And the on-the-scene reporter breathlessly announced that authorities haven't decided what charges to bring. Maybe that's because they haven't found any laws that have been broken. Customarily, charges are filed only if there's evidence that a crime has been committed. Last I knew, owning mil-surp rifles isn't a crime in Pennsylvania.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 04:42:36 PM »
You see it isnt just the “assault weapons” these *expletive deleted*s are after. Its everything including 100 year old bolt action rifles (which are of course “high powered sniper rifles”)
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 09:40:15 PM »
Notice how the ATF just threw all the rifles into an SUV, piling up one on another.   :mad:
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 10:18:35 PM »
21st Century "journalists" usually refer to five guns or more as an "arsenal."   :facepalm:

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 02:47:16 AM »
21st Century "journalists" usually refer to five two guns or more as an "arsenal."   :facepalm:

Fixed it for you ...

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 05:12:05 PM »
NKVD would be proud.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2019, 06:51:17 PM »
Well, CA wants to lead the way again. Expanding red flag "reporters" to include several other groups, including coworkers. Yeah, I can't see "coworkers" ever being abused or going wrong at all.  ;/ :mad:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-09/california-gun-violence-restraining-orders-red-flag-law

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• friend
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2019, 06:57:36 PM »
Well, CA wants to lead the way again. Expanding red flag "reporters" to include several other groups, including coworkers. Yeah, I can't see "coworkers" ever being abused or going wrong at all.  ;/ :mad:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-09-09/california-gun-violence-restraining-orders-red-flag-law

The bastiges also want to have a "summit" with the Nevada legislators to figure out what can be done in NV to make CA safer. I fear what they are trying to do is export their gun laws to the neighboring states while there is a slim chance because of the make up of the current administration, especially in NV. I may have to try and convince my wife Texas wouldn't be so bad.    :mad:

bob

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2019, 07:28:23 PM »
Texas ain't as free as people think and it is rapidly getting Californicated.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• friend
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2019, 08:46:53 PM »
Texas ain't as free as people think and it is rapidly getting Californicated.

She has already said no to South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming. :(

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2019, 09:08:27 PM »
I may have to try and convince my wife Texas wouldn't be so bad.    :mad:

Bad choice, IMHO. Texas is getting worse on a regular basis, and may well go blue in the next election cycle.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2019, 09:18:15 PM »
Bad choice, IMHO. Texas is getting worse on a regular basis, and may well go blue in the next election cycle.

JMO, and no offense to Texans here: Texas was on my early list of retirement places. One of the things that turned me away, and I have heard it from Texans here, is that it is basically California, except with people like us in charge. Both are "force of government" states, but CA went left, and TX went right. When govt becomes ham-handed, it's only beneficial to you while it is ham-handed in your favor.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 04:49:45 AM »
JMO, and no offense to Texans here: Texas was on my early list of retirement places.

Oh, heck. I was born in Texas. Texas was also on my list of potential retirement destinations, but in recent years I've discovered that Texas isn't as freedom-loving as it should be. And it's rapidly shifting from a reliable red state to a probably blue state, and I currently live in one of those so there's no way I want to jump from the flying pan into the fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 09:44:33 AM »
No, Texas isn't libertarian (it is a mixed bag).  It isn't the Wild West either and the Battle of the Alamo happened a long time ago.   ;/    Every other time it comes up, someone posts something like "Texas isn't free".  What fantasy land are you living in?  There is no perfect state and no where to run if you don't support the right people to run things in the state where you live.  Even best state you can think of has enough lestists to elect bad leaders if good people do nothing.  

What I am concerned about here is we have a lot of Californians that have moved in and a lot of money has been spent by leftist organizations trying to get Democrats elected here.  
We were very close to electing Senator Beto.   [barf]

I saw the discussion the last few posts and had to remind myself the story in the OP happened in Philly and not Montgomery, TX.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge