Author Topic: Guns and Mormons don't mix  (Read 2793 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Guns and Mormons don't mix
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 11:27:41 AM »
But in the spirit of bipartisan fairness, exactly one week ago I got screeched at by people on the right because I said if you are an American and any politician says they “Hereby Command” you to do anything, whether you agree with them or not, your response had better be a reflexive F___ Off or you are a sorry excuse for an American and need to quit being such a #*#*#.

Damn Straight.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 10:23:43 PM »
The Tx open carry guy is upset with it, i think in Tx its unlawful to carry if the Church says "no".
( i don't know Tx law tho ).
In NV, its only a tresspass misdo, so most ccw ignore signs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCyY4pcebjo
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2019, 01:27:24 AM »
The Tx open carry guy is upset with it, i think in Tx its unlawful to carry if the Church says "no".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCyY4pcebjo

Lousy video. He could (and should) have said everything he needed to say in five minutes. His diatribe was so disjointed that I had to quit after nine minutes or rambling, unfocused verbal diarrhea.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design