Author Topic: CEOs That Want Gun Bans and Red Flags  (Read 645 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
CEOs That Want Gun Bans and Red Flags
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:10:48 PM »
150 CEOs that want to see gun bans and red flag laws. First link is the story, second link is the letter along with the CEOs and who they are associated with.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-control-safety-senate-letter
https://www.scribd.com/document/425547850/CEO-Senate-Signatories#from_embed
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: CEOs That Want Gun Bans and Red Flags
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »
A few of the usual suspects.  Most however, fall into the category of, "Who the heck are they?  Never heard of them before."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 01:58:36 PM »
Like Rocketman says, no surprises there.

However, I do appreciate them making clear that I should rule out Royal Caribbean for the cruise my wife wants to go on. Very helpful.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
I saw the list today.
Most of them were CEOs of small companies that noone has ever heard of.
There were a bout a dozen or so representing bigger companies. Of those, I'm betting most live in a walled compound and are protected by armed security 24/7.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama