Armed Polite Society
August 08, 2020, 01:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: R.I.P. Scout26

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Democrat presidential debates  (Read 2461 times)
Angel Eyes
Lying dog-faced pony soldier
friend

You're not diggin'

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 07:17:26 PM »

Report to moderator   Logged

"Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts."
                      - Judge Roger T. Benitez, Duncan v. Becerra
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »

Glad to see this O'Rourke stuff continue to get lots of press. It's really showing how ridiculous it all is.

Trusting me to abide by the law and turn in my gun, but not trusting me to abide by the law and not commit murder:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/09/14/whoops-beto-orourke-accidentally-spilled-all-the-beans-about-what-his-gun-confiscation-dream-would-and-wouldnt-accomplish/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
RocketMan
Mad Rocket Scientist
friend

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2019, 02:01:40 PM »

Logic and Leftists do not mix well together.  Kind of like oil and water.

“Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out.” - G.K. Chesterton

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem?  No one knows because it's never happened.
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2019, 07:04:47 AM »

We'd better elect Biden. He took on Corn Pop and won. All those kids around him want to be somewhere else.  laugh

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/09/15/waaaaaat-just-happened-joe-biden-spins-a-yarn-about-fighting-off-gang-led-by-a-guy-named-corn-pop-and-rofl-watch/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
WLJ
friends

Currently on patrol in the Epsilon Eridani System

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2019, 07:31:29 AM »

RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2019, 08:16:50 AM »

Mixed nuts yes but not a premium brand. More like a generic, Turkish prison quality brand of mixed nuts.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
bedlamite
Hold my beer and watch this!
friend

Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 01:46:38 PM »

Glad to see this O'Rourke stuff continue to get lots of press. It's really showing how ridiculous it all is.

Trusting me to abide by the law and turn in my gun, but not trusting me to abide by the law and not commit murder:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/09/14/whoops-beto-orourke-accidentally-spilled-all-the-beans-about-what-his-gun-confiscation-dream-would-and-wouldnt-accomplish/

Looks like they are offering a rebeto:

https://www.alphadogfirearmsaz.com/beto-specials/come-take-them-3099

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 02:21:58 PM »

I was a little concerned about Beto running for Senate in Texas again against Cornyn.  I don't think that is a concern anymore.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2019, 05:08:23 AM »

Best tweet from yesterday:
More
I was going to sell my guns to the government but you wouldn’t believe what came up during the background check

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2019, 08:11:13 AM »

Heh - PSA is getting in on the Beto thing too.  laugh

Also, they're donating the dough they get for it to a gun rights org. Double win. Smiley

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-no-beto-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-8-9-weeks-delivery.html?trk_msg=IC1L0GQACIQK79NDK16T63DP5O&trk_contact=D4EM3L6PAUAVV6T6I8E28PIIDO&trk_sid=71NA6E1381OPMITH5D865P5S0C&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fpsa-no-beto-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-preorder-item-8-9-weeks-delivery.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12%3a00+Email

bedlamite
Hold my beer and watch this!
friend

Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2019, 05:42:41 PM »

Full auto position should have been "Bite Me" instead of "Snake Bite"

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »

Biden is putting 720 million women back to work. Man, I had no idea that the US was getting so crowded.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/17/joe-biden-says-his-child-care-tax-credit-would-put-720-million-women-back-into-the-workforce-video/

fistful
Lifestyle Editor: Gorilla Channel
friend

Unsightly Primate Head

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2019, 06:19:22 PM »

Good. sic semper tyrannis. Or sic semper soy boy, in his case.

Republican: Woke since 1854
TommyGunn
friend

Stuck in full auto since birth.

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2019, 07:37:00 PM »

Good. sic semper tyrannis. Or sic semper soy boy, in his case.
  Very fitting. 

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2019, 02:37:00 AM »

Biden is putting 720 million women back to work. Man, I had no idea that the US was getting so crowded.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/17/joe-biden-says-his-child-care-tax-credit-would-put-720-million-women-back-into-the-workforce-video/

Hmmm ...

We have many questions about that plan, such as where does Biden think he’s going to find 720 million women?

More to the point, if he finds 720 million women (or even half that) to add to the job force, where is he going to find 720 million (or 360 million) jobs for them? They're just not building McDonald's and Burger Kings that fast.
MechAg94
friend

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2019, 04:37:40 AM »

Hmmm ...

More to the point, if he finds 720 million women (or even half that) to add to the job force, where is he going to find 720 million (or 360 million) jobs for them? They're just not building McDonald's and Burger Kings that fast.
Well, you just have to remember he was thinking of the number of women in the GDP or Gross Domestic Population which is over 19 trillion for the US.  It makes sense when you look at it that way. 

Ron
friends

like a tree planted by rivers of water

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »

Maybe those women are in China.

Many of our politicians are owned by China so ... 😁

The wish not to believe can influence as strongly as the wish to believe.

Who can escape their own cognitive biases?
Silver Bullet
friend

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2019, 06:48:10 AM »

Mixed nuts yes but not a premium brand. More like a generic, Turkish prison quality brand of mixed nuts.

laugh

Life support failure, check oxygen levels at once.
zxcvbob
friend

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2019, 06:54:18 AM »

Are those better or worse than the mixed nuts from the dollar store?  Smiley

"It's good, though..."
RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2019, 10:18:08 AM »

The Turkish prisons buy from the dollar general returns and salvage sale.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
Angel Eyes
Lying dog-faced pony soldier
friend

You're not diggin'

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 11:28:57 AM »

Are you sure they're not "recovered" nuts?

Think civet cat.

"Individual liberty and freedom are not outmoded concepts."
                      - Judge Roger T. Benitez, Duncan v. Becerra
Ben
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2019, 03:33:34 PM »

Interesting comment from Schumer:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/09/18/sen-chuck-schumer-says-he-doesnt-know-any-democrats-who-back-beto-orourkes-gun-confiscation-scheme/

Also, apparently Joe Manchin basically told O'Rourke, "Molon Labe".

I like it when the dems fight.  grin

RoadKingLarry
friends

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2019, 03:45:37 PM »

The last I checked Harris is a democrat

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/15/kamala-harris-ban-imports-assault-weapons-1324581

Yeah the AR-15 isn't a big import item but she wants them gone none the less.

Samuel Adams
Hawkmoon
friend

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2019, 06:56:56 PM »

The last I checked Harris is a democrat

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/15/kamala-harris-ban-imports-assault-weapons-1324581

Yeah the AR-15 isn't a big import item but she wants them gone none the less.

I'm happy to see an American politician doing their best to promote American manufacturing.
dogmush
friend

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2019, 07:36:46 PM »

Do you suppose he has some sort of collection of resumes of women seeking employment that he could put back to work?  Perhaps kept in a cover?  A binder of women's resumes, if you will?  Or at least access to one?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: