Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw "Runs and Hides"  (Read 925 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Dan Crenshaw "Runs and Hides"
« on: September 20, 2019, 09:12:30 AM »
Vet group claims Crenshaw "ran away and hid" from them so as to not answer their questions. Looks to me like he gave what he got and they kind of owned themselves with this video.

Also the vet who called Crenshaw a coward sounds like a whiny Berkeley college freshman. I wonder what he did in the war?  ;/

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/09/19/weird-self-own-anti-trump-veterans-group-posts-video-they-say-shows-dan-crenshaw-hid-in-an-elevator-from-their-questions-and-people-have-thoughts/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Dan Crenshaw "Runs and Hides"
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »
Basically, it looks like they ambushed him, and he calmly tolerated their antics until the whiner tried to enter the "Members Only" elevator. So Crenshaw didn't run away and hide, he just continued on to wherever he was going. If they want to have a real conversation, they could just make an appointment, and leave the video cam outside when they sit down with him.

Their message is, essentially, "We need you to stop thinking for yourself and do what we think you should do. If you don't do that, you're a coward."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 12:31:26 PM »
Basically, it looks like they ambushed him, and he calmly tolerated their antics until the whiner tried to enter the "Members Only" elevator. So Crenshaw didn't run away and hide, he just continued on to wherever he was going. If they want to have a real conversation, they could just make an appointment, and leave the video cam outside when they sit down with him.

Their message is, essentially, "We need you to stop thinking for yourself and do what we think you should do. If you don't do that, you're a coward."
He would probably meet with them on camera, but that doesn't mean he would do or say what they wanted him to or let them just call him names.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
 :police:  Nothing to see here.  Move along.  Move along.

No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 01:23:59 PM »
Absolutely, I would take the arguments of all whiny little shits seriously if I were ambushed by them.   ;/
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 08:51:11 PM »
One of the people involved in this exchange has a gold trident pinned on a uniform somehwere.  The other has a.. cell phone camera?  Definitely cowardice  :facepalm:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.