Author Topic: How to Handle SJW Protestors  (Read 2132 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
How to Handle SJW Protestors
« on: October 17, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
It appears, despite what we often seem to see and hear to the contrary, that British citizens might just know how to handle hippies attempting to disrupt their day better than us. I'm surprised in that I would have thought British cops would look at arresting the citizens roughing up the hippies, but it looks like they arrested the hippies.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/17/theyre-fighting-back-angry-commuters-attacked-extinction-rebellion-protesters-in-london-after-they-stopped-train-service/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: How to Handle SJW Protestors
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 09:38:51 AM »
I heartily approve
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 10:17:45 AM »
Unleash the soccer football hooligans!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 10:41:44 AM »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 12:02:15 PM »
They glued themselves to the train?

Why not just leave with the train?  I bet they can overcome that glue before they hit the end of the platform.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 12:49:11 PM »
They glued themselves to the train?

Why not just leave with the train?  I bet they can overcome that glue before they hit the end of the platform.

Or else have a pressure washing crew on standby.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2019, 01:12:27 PM »
Or else have a pressure washing crew on standby.

Hosing them down with acetone, toulene or methyl ethyl ketone would likely work. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 04:01:39 PM »
Hosing them down with acetone, toulene or methyl ethyl ketone would likely work. 

I'm thinking of pressure washing off the blood and body bits from the side of the station where the protester and the wall meet as the train leaves the station.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 05:17:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1185329183209033728?s=09

Climate protestors try to raid an In N Out burger.  The employees manage to kick them out. 

Could the one guy be arrested for battery for causing hearing damage? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 05:52:30 PM »

Climate protestors try to raid an In N Out burger.  The employees manage to kick them out. 

I'm kinda sorta glad that these idiots are hitting places like the In and Out, busy "I'm on my way to work" intersections, etc. I think it's losing them a lot of people that would otherwise be on the side of "OMG climate change!"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 07:58:44 PM »
I think you are right. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 08:16:27 PM »

Could the one guy be arrested for battery for causing hearing damage? 

I'm very much against the idea of cops "tuning up" suspects but I think there may be a very few rare exceptions.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 09:12:15 PM »
I'm very much against the idea of cops "tuning up" suspects but I think there may be a very few rare exceptions.

Stupid should hurt.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 10:18:23 PM »

I just thought the employee should have jammed his palm into that loudspeaker.  Maybe he would stop using it inches away from his head. 

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »
In my book, that loudspeaker in the face is a form of assault.  I would defend myself.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 07:42:43 PM »
In my book, that loudspeaker in the face is a form of assault.  I would defend myself.

Agree. That jackass is lucky he's not spitting out a mouthful of teeth.