Author Topic: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl  (Read 9805 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl
« on: October 22, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
There must be more to this story. I really hope so. This can't be accurate. This isn't even dressing him like a girl. If the story is accurate, They'll be feeding him chemicals. It looks like it comes from a site called Lifesite, so maybe (hopefully) this is overblown clickbait. Otherwise some people need to be tarred and feathered.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/10/22/this-is-barbaric-texas-jury-rules-that-7-year-old-boys-non-biological-mother-can-forcibly-transition-him-and-his-father-cant-stop-it/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
Re: Texas Jury Rules 7 Year Old Boy Must be Turned into a Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 10:17:48 AM »
Get this, She's a pediatrician.
She needs her license yanked, post-haste.
Chemically castrating a 7 year old boy goes way beyond child abuse.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 10:26:41 AM »
Everything must be sacrificed for the narrative including the children.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 10:37:34 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

He goes to school; the teachers call him ‘Luna.’ He uses the girl’s bathroom at school. All of his authority figures – his mother, his teacher, the librarian at school, the police officer at school, the principal at school – tell him he’s a girl. I’m the only authority figure in his life that tells him the truth; that he’s actually a boy,” Younger noted during the podcast.

The father noted that, in his opinion, he witnessed that his wife “was only giving [James] love and affection when he was acting like a girl.” She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys, Younger added.

It takes a village... to feed a woodchipper.

There will be an epic murder-suicide in the future when this kid grows up, finds that he is undatable, and finds out what his mother did to him.

Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 10:39:29 AM »
I wish I could remember where .... but I recall the gist of some article (?)  news media report (?)  That indicated many children have what appears to be "gender disphoria,"  but if allowed to grow,  figure out what they are for themselves.  
The idea did not seem unreasonable to me.

If it winds up true that this boy must be morphed into a girl .... then it's very possible this will be a life ....all but destroyed.
I loath considering the possible consequences ...  and yea,    WAAAAY BEYOND CHILD ABUSE!!!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

There will be an epic murder-suicide in the future when this kid grows up, finds that he is undatable, and finds out what his mother did to him.

I've said for a while, that we'll be seeing a rash of parricides  in 10-15 years.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 11:23:49 AM »
I've said for a while, that we'll be seeing a rash of parricides  in 10-15 years.

The suicide rate for trannies is north of 40%, a parent that does this to a child deserves whatever is coming.

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2019, 12:22:06 PM »

What you quoted is a great example of why these kids are incapable of making these decisions.  He isn't doing this because he thinks he is a girl, he has been more or less brainwashed into thinking that by everyone around him who should know better.  

I know that is obvious, but I wanted to state it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2019, 12:37:21 PM »
I am wondering what leeway the judge or the jury had in this decision.  Also wondering what testimony was allowed to be heard.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2019, 02:34:00 PM »
I am wondering what leeway the judge or the jury had in this decision.  Also wondering what testimony was allowed to be heard.  

The jury always has leeway; they can totally ignore the law if they want (but should proceed down that path with caution)  Many don't know that.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 03:21:09 PM »
I thought this was all about transgendered people just wanting to use the restroom of their choice. ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 05:53:06 PM »
I thought this was all about transgendered people just wanting to use the restroom of their choice. ???

Yeah,  and that slippery slope thing is all BS too.

Honk honk.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
Well, at least the red arrow in the above image just got thrown out of court. Apparently women CAN'T be forced to wax psuedo-women balls.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/22/jessica-yaniv-loses-her-human-rights-lawsuit-against-immigrant-woman-who-refused-to-wax-her-scrotum/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2019, 06:02:37 PM »
Honk!

Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »
Well, at least the red arrow in the above image just got thrown out of court. Apparently women CAN'T be forced to wax psuedo-women balls.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/10/22/jessica-yaniv-loses-her-human-rights-lawsuit-against-immigrant-woman-who-refused-to-wax-her-scrotum/

We'll just have to make the grade steeper and replace it with the OP.

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 06:40:07 PM »
How the hell is physical or chemical castration legal on a minor?  This isn't a necessary surgery.  This is completely elective.  What utter horseshit.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 07:57:09 PM »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »
Where the hell is my SMOD???????
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »

Seriously. I'll happily die as long as I know SMOD gets all these jackwads as well.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 08:20:31 PM »

Can we at least try the "free helicopter rides for everyone involved" before going all exterminatus?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2019, 08:59:34 PM »
Seriously. I'll happily die as long as I know SMOD gets all these jackwads as well.

That's where I'm at. Meteor strike or plague or a little of both. I have no higher chance of survival than anyone else but either way, at least I won't have to listen to the inane blather of the libtards any longer.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2019, 12:34:02 AM »
The suicide rate for trannies is north of 40%, a parent that does this to a child deserves whatever is coming.

But the CHILD doesn't! :old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 08:18:20 AM »
Can we at least try the "free helicopter rides for everyone involved" before going all exterminatus?

Nope. Catastrophic event will ensure that all weak bloodlines will be killed off. Its the best thing that can happen to our species at this point.

Barack Obama

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 08:49:46 AM »
https://law.justia.com/cases/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2018/05-16-01412-cv.html

So an appellate court in Texas found that Mr. Younger lied about his background, income, education, military experience, employment, and he admitted to being discharged from the Army for homosexuality.  In ruling on their divorce, the court found that Mr. Younger committed fraud while inducing Dr. Georgulas to marry him.

So I would probably apply some filters to the statements of Mr. Younger.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
Good find. 

I was also thinking the jury's finding was to leave custody to the mother, not to change the child's sex.  If that father had some credibility issues, that would make it harder to give him custody.