Author Topic: News Flash! This just in!  (Read 726 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
News Flash! This just in!
« on: October 22, 2019, 07:42:33 PM »
Wanting to know that the President of the United States was actually born in the United States is now ... RACIST!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/with-impeachment-looming-trump-is-threatening-to-sue-everybody-who-pisses-him-off

In 2013, Trump sued HBO’s Real Time host Bill Maher for $5 million after the comedian joked that he’d give away $5 million to charity if Trump could provide evidence that he wasn’t the “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.” (This was a satirical jab at the future president, who was then a key figure in the racist, anti-Obama birther movement that demanded that President Barack Obama prove he was in fact born in the United States.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: News Flash! This just in!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 10:22:41 PM »
Wanting to know that the President of the United States was actually born in the United States is now ... RACIST!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/with-impeachment-looming-trump-is-threatening-to-sue-everybody-who-pisses-him-off

Dude, welcome to 2008 (or 2007?).

And having anything less than rock-solid, unshakeable, strap-on-a-suicide-vest-and-die-for-your-beliefs faith that Barack Obama is a natural-born (and virgin-born) citizen of the United States - also racist.

It's always been annoying to me that the media were never called out for making Barack Obama's place of birth some kind of article of faith, that all good people were supposed to somehow intuitively know. Just like they (and the rest of America) pretended to be embryologists, when Todd Akin made his ill-fated comments about rape and pregnancy.  ;/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 10:35:46 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife