Author Topic: Epstein Didn't Kill Himself  (Read 12104 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself
« on: November 05, 2019, 08:50:04 AM »
https://www.projectveritas.com/

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

So James O'Keefe started tweeting late yesterday that they will be releasing some sort of video/story on Jeffrey Epstein.  Not sure what it will be, but it sounds interesting.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Epstein Didn't Kill Himself
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 08:53:06 AM »
On a more general note, I think people are trying to push "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" as a new meme.  I have seen a number of people on twitter mention it in one way or another. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/hidden-bible-code-reveals-epstein-didnt-kill-himself
Bible Scholars Now Believe Writing On The Wall Actually Said 'Epstein Didn't Kill Himself'

"It seems the hand writing on the wall actually spelled out very clearly for King Belshazzar that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself but was murdered to protect the political elites," said Dr. Fred Poe of Dallas Theological Seminary. "This is the interpretation better supported by the text of the transcription 'mene, mene, tekel, parsin."

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 08:54:21 AM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/fringe-conspiracy-theorist-believes-epstein-committed-suicide
Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Believes Epstein Just Killed Himself

Peters recently published his latest YouTube video, titled "WHAT THE DEEP STATE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW: EPSTEIN ACTUALLY DID JUST COMMIT SUICIDE."

His video was immediately demonetized and scrubbed from the internet, presumably by deep state operatives who want to cover up the truth.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 09:05:09 AM »
Please keep us informed.  I don't use twitter.  Thank you.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 09:23:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1191716801178034180

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA&feature=youtu.be

I don't know if this is it or not.  This basically is saying ABC had information Epstein and a handful of his customers and ABC shut it down.  The youtube video is the better link right now.  We will see if it stays up.

BREAKING: @abcnews anchor @arobach caught on 'hot mic' in August disgustedly exposing networks decision to strategically spike bombshell investigation into Jefferey Esptein over THREE YEARS AGO.  

Says what she had was "unbelievable"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:48:08 AM by MechAg94 »

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 09:33:02 AM »
Project Veritas never dumps info all at once.

There most likely will be one or two more drops this week, if the past pattern holds.

It's a calculated pattern to keep the gatekeepers from burying the story or coming up with an alternative narrative right away.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 02:48:15 PM »
https://apnews.com/d86bb556a04144239b54f66018722db2
ABC says interview with Epstein accuser wasn’t ready to air

ABC said Tuesday that the interview didn’t meet its standards because it lacked sufficient corroborating evidence. Robach said she was “caught in a private moment of frustration.”

I saw it pointed out that ABC ran very thinly sourced reports about Brett Kavanaugh, but apparently this information did not meet their "standards". 

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
Project Veritas never dumps info all at once. 
One of the title card graphics indicated this was Part I.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »

... says the network that tried to pass off Kentucky as Syria.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 04:17:39 AM »

I saw it pointed out that ABC ran very thinly sourced reports about Brett Kavanaugh, but apparently this information did not meet their "standards". 

#Believewomen

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 06:52:06 AM »
1- Epstein is dead, he killed himself.

2- Epstein is dead, somebody killed him.

3- Epstein is alive, the "good guys" stashed him away.

4- Epstein is alive, the "bad guys" stashed him away.

Currently I have no opinion on the matter that I feel strongly about.

I don't really trust any news sources any longer. It's all persuasion and propaganda.

Even the "good guys" can be decieved and spread false intel.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2019, 07:47:01 AM »
All I know is that some of the facebook memes are absolutely hysterical.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »

5- Epstein is dead, he was threatened into killing himself

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2019, 09:31:53 AM »

Currently I have no opinion on the matter that I feel strongly about.

I don't really trust any news sources any longer. It's all persuasion and propaganda.

Even the "good guys" can be decieved and spread false intel.

I'm wondering how much to trust history, seeing who's telling it.

Was Nixon really that much of an awful person, because it's MSM that spins the story?  Joe McCarthy?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2019, 09:53:37 AM »

Was Nixon really that much of an awful person, because it's MSM that spins the story?  Joe McCarthy?

Yea, the best we can do is weigh every "story" as best we can remaining open to the idea that we may be wrong or deceived.

Assuming the official narrative is incomplete or inverted is a good starting heuristic  =D

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 10:19:19 AM »

Nixon was most certainly an awful person. However, he was either less so or equally as awful as most people who become president.

The crimes he covered up (I doubt he planned them himself) PALE in comparison to the election crimes openly admitted to today committed by his two previous predecessors in office.

Yet, he was a "paranoid" because he thought people were out to get him.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 11:39:00 AM »
Is rejecting the mainstream narrative about history and current events the same thing as believing in conspiracy theories  ???

Nixon is as bad as Hitler to most people, right and left, I think Obama was magnitudes worse.

Nixon ended the Vietnam war but is known as one of our worst presidents.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 11:44:12 AM »
Well thank God we had Jimmy Carter to reunite the country and get the economy working again for all Americans!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 04:07:42 PM »

My example would be Roman History.  Listening to the History of Rome podcast, he often commented on what the original references said and what was most likely true because of known biases of the author. 

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 05:18:15 PM »
Is rejecting the mainstream narrative about history and current events the same thing as believing in conspiracy theories  ???

It depends on what you mean by "mainstream." There's a persistent belief that American schools teach a simplistic, jingo-ist, America/whites/Christians-are-wonderful version of history. In reality, if there's a mainstream view of history taught in schools today, it would be closer to the cultural Marxist narrative of all oppression all the time, kill Whitey.

That doesn't answer your question, does it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

grampster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2019, 07:49:10 PM »

It depends on what you mean by "mainstream." There's a persistent belief that American schools teach taught a simplistic, jingo-ist, America/whites/Christians-are-wonderful version of history. In reality, if there's a mainstream view of history taught in schools today, it would be closer to the cultural Marxist narrative of all oppression all the time, kill Whitey.

That doesn't answer your question, does it?

Fixed one word for ya.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2019, 09:45:51 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2019, 10:03:26 AM »
Burn the heretics!

5. Update: Two sources familiar with the matter tell me that CBS News has fired the staffer in question. This comes after ABC informed CBS that they had determined who accessed the footage of Amy Robach expressing her frustrations about the Epstein story. https://t.co/OHEoyahppY

— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) November 7, 2019

‘Holy s*it’: CBS has reportedly fired the ABC Epstein whistleblower
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/11/07/holy-sit-cbs-has-reportedly-fired-the-abc-epstein-whistleblower/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2019, 10:13:43 AM »
Burn the heretics!

‘Holy s*it’: CBS has reportedly fired the ABC Epstein whistleblower
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/11/07/holy-sit-cbs-has-reportedly-fired-the-abc-epstein-whistleblower/

They are completely consistent in this. Any whistleblower against Trump must be protected AT ALL COSTS.

Any whistleblower against a liberal must be destroyed AT ALL COSTS.

Look at how not a single word was spoken about how Obama hunted down and eliminated whistleblowers during his administration.

It's ALL about how it affects the Party. Nothing else.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 10:14:47 AM »
Is there any sort of liability concern for getting another company to fire an employee?  I thought that was one of those things companies were careful not to do.