Author Topic: Epstein Didn't Kill Himself  (Read 12099 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Epstein Didn't Kill Himself
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 10:27:12 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 10:51:45 AM »

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 02:43:33 PM »
James O'Keefe put this on Twitter yesterday.
A word to the wise: do the right thing. The insider is still inside @ABC News.

#EpsteinCoverup

There was another tweet where he said they are getting more video from insiders.  It included pictures of him putting on body armor under his shirt.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 02:44:58 PM »
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/witches-hex-supreme-court-justice-brett-kavanaugh-exorcists/story?id=58585740&__twitter_impression=true
Witches to 'hex' Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh; exorcists pray in response

Another one of those articles that met ABC's journalistic standards. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2019, 04:27:49 PM »
While I agree CBS  stands for Complete BullShit spiking any story is not a violation of any law. A severe lapse in morality and ethics maybe but not illegal.
However, an employee providing private corporate info about something that isn't illegal to outside entities is probably against company policy.
Technically, the employee that gave up the video isn't a whislteblower in any legally protected sense and may have actually broken the law in doing so.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2019, 08:09:20 PM »
While I agree CBS  stands for Complete BullShit spiking any story is not a violation of any law. A severe lapse in morality and ethics maybe but not illegal.
However, an employee providing private corporate info about something that isn't illegal to outside entities is probably against company policy.
Technically, the employee that gave up the video isn't a whislteblower in any legally protected sense and may have actually broken the law in doing so.

I agree and if they still worked for ABC, that would be a straightforward issue provided they could show that employee did it.  However, the employee worked for a competitor.  ABC got CBS to fire the employee.  That seems like an entirely different issue. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
They might have an employment issue but I still don't see any "protected whistle-blower"  status.
While slimy, underhanded and despicable it isn't illegal for the Epstein story to have been spiked. It may have been illegal or at least civil actionable( non-disclosure agreement?) for the employee to have leaked the video to a third party.

Sometimes doing the right thing gets dirty.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2019, 09:57:17 PM »
They might have an employment issue but I still don't see any "protected whistle-blower"  status.
While slimy, underhanded and despicable it isn't illegal for the Epstein story to have been spiked. It may have been illegal or at least civil actionable( non-disclosure agreement?) for the employee to have leaked the video to a third party.

Sometimes doing the right thing gets dirty.

James O'Keefe hasn't said that wasn't the leaker, but implied it may be someone else.  

I wasn't thinking about any protected status and any NDA would not apply to CBS (I would think).  My thought is two companies colluded to get this person fired.  I just think the person should go see a lawyer and find out.  I guess it depends on the laws there.  Also, CBS might been willing to fire the person just knowing they leaked info even though no one has said that person actually did that.  

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2019, 08:35:49 AM »
Hopefully some patriot steps up and takes care of this whistle blower.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2019, 09:07:30 AM »
Hopefully some patriot steps up and takes care of this whistle blower.
I bet this same sentence was recently uttered with slightly different inflection in a Clinton office.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2019, 09:08:22 AM »
I bet this same sentence was recently uttered with slightly different inflection in a Clinton office.

I had the same thought. That statement can mean two WILDLY different things.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »
While it might be acceptable to fire an employee who broke an NDA at another company, it might not necessarily be wise*. Looks like this one is gonna sing like a bird now:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/11/08/this-just-got-a-million-times-worse-yashar-alis-scoops-on-fired-cbs-news-employee-ashley-bianco-point-to-a-bona-fide-media-mega-scandal/

*Or it might be, if CBS wants to clandestinely give ABC a black eye.**

** Is "black eye" still acceptable, or is it racist now?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2019, 01:50:26 PM »
While it might be acceptable to fire an employee who broke an NDA at another company, it might not necessarily be wise*. Looks like this one is gonna sing like a bird now:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/11/08/this-just-got-a-million-times-worse-yashar-alis-scoops-on-fired-cbs-news-employee-ashley-bianco-point-to-a-bona-fide-media-mega-scandal/

*Or it might be, if CBS wants to clandestinely give ABC a black eye.**

** Is "black eye" still acceptable, or is it racist now?

Here is a non twitchy link, you know, a fairly complete story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7664915/Megyn-Kelly-helps-fired-CBS-employee-woman-leaked-ABCs-Amy-Robach-hot-mic-revelation.html
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2019, 02:41:13 PM »
The Daily Mail.  :rofl:

I read it first before posting, blind squirrel finds a nut every now and them.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2019, 04:01:12 PM »
It looks like Project Veritas is denying the person who was fired was the person that leaked the tape:

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/11/08/abc-insider-why-i-alone-released-the-amy-robach-epstein-tape/
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

grampster

• friend
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2019, 04:10:45 PM »
"** Is "black eye" still acceptable, or is it racist now?"

Odd you mentioned that.  I was just wondering about the phrase "That's like the pot calling the kettle black."

And Epstein didn't kill himself.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2019, 04:15:23 PM »

Odd you mentioned that.  I was just wondering about the phrase "That's like the pot calling the kettle black."

The pot calling the kettle black is not a racist statement.  It of course refers to one fire blackened cooking utensil calling another fire blackened cooking utensil out for being fire blackened.  Of course in today's society a white person even thinks the word black and they're probably gonna get a EEO complaint filed against them.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2019, 04:15:54 PM »

My wife told me she wanted to get some colored paper.

I called her a racist. It's "Paper of Color" now that Epstein didn't kill himself.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

grampster

• friend
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
Me:  Alexa, who killed Epstein?

Alexa:  It was the Clin

Now I can't get my Alexa to work anymore.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »
https://spectator.us/mysterious-career-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
The mysterious career of Amy Robach

This article looks at the recent history of Robach and what happened after the Epstein story was supposed to have been killed.  Looks like she got some plum jobs and didn't seem to have any issue covering the British royals. 

Not sure what it means other than I don't have a lot of sympathy for her.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2019, 10:31:09 AM »
"Tatical Ops Brewery"? Are they Deta Force?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2019, 11:29:28 AM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama