Author Topic: Trump and the Dog  (Read 1429 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump and the Dog
« on: October 31, 2019, 09:34:52 AM »
It's been kinda comical watching the MSM try and turn Trump's joke image into a national controversy, even as the actual MoH recipient laughed at the joke.

My main problem is the dog's name. When I learned of it, my first thought was, "Cool! Conan the barbarian! Perfect name for a military dog!" Then I learned they named it after the late night TV host.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/31/president-trump-tweets-out-the-classified-name-of-al-baghdadi-raid-hero-will-dems-investigate-this-too/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump and the Dog
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 09:39:02 AM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-gets-dems-to-interrupt-baseball-condemn-dogs-side-with-terrorists-all-within-24-hours
Trump Gets Dems To Interrupt Baseball, Condemn Dogs, Side With Terrorists All Within 24 Hours

I thought the name of the dog was already reported elsewhere before Trump mentioned it.  I did hear the dog was going to visit the White House so the fake medal picture might come true at least partially. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 11:09:50 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-gets-dems-to-interrupt-baseball-condemn-dogs-side-with-terrorists-all-within-24-hours
Trump Gets Dems To Interrupt Baseball, Condemn Dogs, Side With Terrorists All Within 24 Hours

I thought the name of the dog was already reported elsewhere before Trump mentioned it.  I did hear the dog was going to visit the White House so the fake medal picture might come true at least partially. 

I hope Trump is at least sharp enough to have a Medal of Pawnor on hand, and make the meme into a reality.  :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 11:20:06 PM »
Trump also made the Left give free publicity to a hero of the Vietnam War. Who had even heard of James McCloughan before today?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »

I hope Trump is at least sharp enough to have a Medal of Pawnor on hand, and make the meme into a reality.  :rofl:
When I first saw the picture, I didn't look close enough to see the medal was different.  That part is even funnier.

Ben Shapiro was talking about it a lot yesterday. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 10:46:23 AM »

...and free steaks and chew toys for life.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »

Trump should award himself a Medal of Powner ...
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 07:02:29 PM »
That should be a Medal of Pawner for President Trump, since he has "pawned" so many Democrats.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 06:09:37 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama