Author Topic: When transporting cocaine, don't use your own letterhead  (Read 718 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
When transporting cocaine, don't use your own letterhead
« on: November 15, 2019, 02:27:16 PM »
https://cw39.com/2019/11/15/warrant-issued-for-texas-state-lawmaker-after-cameras-catch-him-dropping-cocaine-at-airport/

AUSTIN (Nexstar) — An arrest warrant was issued late Thursday for State Rep. Poncho Nevárez, D-Eagle Pass, after he was caught on surveillance footage in early September dropping a white envelope with cocaine inside.
According to an affidavit for a search warrant to collect Nevárez’s DNA, filed in late October, an officer from the Texas Department of Public Safety was called for help by DPS Texas Highway Patrol regarding a substance that was found by a Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) employee. It states earlier on Sept. 6, four small clear plastic baggies “containing a white powder-like substance” were found inside a sealed envelope outside the entrance of the TxDOT Flight Services in Austin.

The envelope had a letterhead that was from the “Office of the State of Texas House of Representatives Member Poncho Nevárez,” the affidavit says.

:facepalm:

I get the feeling Mr. Nevárez didn't graduate at the top of his class.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: When transporting cocaine, don't use your own letterhead
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:30:29 PM »
https://cw39.com/2019/11/15/warrant-issued-for-texas-state-lawmaker-after-cameras-catch-him-dropping-cocaine-at-airport/

:facepalm:

I get the feeling Mr. Nevárez didn't graduate at the top of his class.

I sure hope that CW39 is ready to be sued into oblivion for defamation and breaching journalistic ethics. How could they mess up so bad and put the (D) right there in the opening sentence?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought