Author Topic: When Richard Spencer was in the Trump administration  (Read 867 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
When Richard Spencer was in the Trump administration
« on: January 19, 2020, 05:52:24 PM »
I just learned that Trump appointed, as Sec. of the Navy, a fellow named Richard Spencer. Richard V. Spencer, in fact; as opposed to the more well-known Richard B Spencer, the alt-right guy.

So if anyone ever tells you Richard Spencer was in Trump's cabinet...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
Re: When Richard Spencer was in the Trump administration
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 09:04:40 AM »
I heard that name mentioned in another thread.  Is that someone people are supposed to know?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: When Richard Spencer was in the Trump administration
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 09:41:08 AM »
I heard that name mentioned in another thread.  Is that someone people are supposed to know?

He is s white nationalist/supremacist that the media uses to attack the whole dissident right as Nazi's.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was a CIA asset.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.