Author Topic: Trump Vindicated Again  (Read 961 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump Vindicated Again
« on: January 21, 2020, 07:19:28 PM »
Apparently, several years later, they're finding tons more Puerto Rico aid that was stashed by the gov there and not given out. Like enough to take care of half the freakin' island. I read one of the excuses was that, "It's all expired." Firstly, what does that have to do regarding it being held up when it wasn't expired, and secondly, water doesn't expire in three years and diapers have a shelf life almost as long as the prison time I think these people should get.

And that no good, low down, dirty mayor was having SWAG made up when all this was happening.

Trump called them all out on it and was vilified.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/01/21/puerto-ricos-secretary-of-state-confirms-that-there-are-even-more-warehouses-full-of-unused-aid/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jim147

• friends
Re: Trump Vindicated Again
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 07:37:02 PM »
But orange man bad.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:50 PM »
The truth is racist, impeach him
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 11:26:44 AM »
Looking at some of the past stuff on this subject, did anyone ever confirm that 3000 people actually died in that Hurricane? 

I remember that statistic being questioned because it was based on someone's estimate not actual reports of people who died. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 01:42:57 PM »
Some of those Trump murdered with paper towel rolls.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »
Some of those Trump murdered with paper towel rolls.

Yeeeup.  Paper towel rolls have nasty ballistic coefficients .... especially if they're hollowpoints.  [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero