Author Topic: Trump Attends March for Life  (Read 1084 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump Attends March for Life
« on: January 24, 2020, 12:29:53 PM »
Trump will be the first president ever to attend the March for Life event.

I can't help but think this is a very savvy move on his part. It's going to reinforce a large part of his base, and the (I expect) outlandish attacks on him for being there will sway yet more fence-sitter people to his side, regardless of their stance on abortion.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/01/24/trump-first-sitting-president-to-attend-marchforlife-rally-in-dc-and-you-can-tell-by-the-security-level/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Trump Attends March for Life
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 01:05:57 PM »
CNN: Trump attends women enslavement rally
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:19:11 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 01:07:20 PM »
CNN: Trump attends woman enslavement rally

The language I've so far seen the MSM use is not far off from that. Parody is once again trumped by reality.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 01:17:44 PM »
Also from CNN...

Instead of airing the impeachment trial, Fox News fed viewers pro-Trump opinion in prime time

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CNN is so far up their own asses (and Trump is living so deeply in their collective brain) that they're unable to see exactly what they have become.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 01:19:33 PM »
Also from CNN...

Instead of airing the impeachment trial, Fox News fed viewers pro-Trump opinion in prime time

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CNN is so far up their own asses (and Trump is living so deeply in their collective brain) that they're unable to see exactly what they have become.

Pravda
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 01:22:05 PM »
Given the way Leftmedia likes to hyperventilate over everything he says, it could be interesting if President Trump brings up certain topics. If he talks about the lack of safety regs in women's clinics, or especially if he talks about black children being most affected by abortion.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 01:59:03 PM »
CNN: Trump attends woman enslavement rally

don't forget womens' deathcamps.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 03:12:19 PM »
Given the way Leftmedia likes to hyperventilate over everything he says, it could be interesting if President Trump brings up certain topics. If he talks about the lack of safety regs in women's clinics, or especially if he talks about black children being most affected by abortion.
Texas tried to pass a law requiring abortion clinics to follow hospital safety regulations (or something like that).  The leftists screamed loudly and sued.  I think at least some of the provisions were nullified by the courts.  I don't know where it ended up.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 05:19:22 PM »
Texas tried to pass a law requiring abortion clinics to follow hospital safety regulations (or something like that).  The leftists screamed loudly and sued.  I think at least some of the provisions were nullified by the courts.  I don't know where it ended up.

Yeah, if Trump just started complaining about how abortion clinics don't have any safety requirements. They could shoot women on 5th Avenue and get away with it! Sad!

Then the media goons would spend a week rebutting what he said, and a whole lot of people would realize that Trump was on to something.

And that would just be hilarious.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 07:04:47 PM »
Yet another reason for Christianity Today to demand his impeachment. 

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 08:02:30 PM »
Yet another reason for Christianity Today to demand his impeachment. 

:laugh: