Author Topic: It's official! The Corona Virus is going to kill us all!  (Read 7572 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: It's official! The Corona Virus is going to kill us all!
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2020, 02:45:14 PM »
'Being bitten by or eating a bat' narrative is coming from the same government that that has been suppressing numbers of people infected or dead.

This copypasta is about as believable as someone acquiring an airborne or droplet borne contagion from a bat bite:  https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/f2b07y/i_am_a_senior_chinese_military_intelligence/
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2020, 04:07:35 PM »
'Being bitten by or eating a bat' narrative is coming from the same government that that has been suppressing numbers of people infected or dead.

This copypasta is about as believable as someone acquiring an airborne or droplet borne contagion from a bat bite:  https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/f2b07y/i_am_a_senior_chinese_military_intelligence/
I just thought it was funny as well as interesting.  Not many reputable news stories giving useful information so we have to turn to other sources for entertainment.   =)

There are diseases transmitted via bites or bodily fluids.  It also sounds like more than one person was bitten and didn't get sick according to all that stuff.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »
I just thought it was funny as well as interesting.  Not many reputable news stories giving useful information so we have to turn to other sources for entertainment.   =)
https://twitter.com/ezracheungtoto
In that light, it is amusing.  This guy claims to be a part time reporter for CNN and NYT.
This is a big case of the 'Emperor's new clothes' with all of the news agencies constantly repeating the company line, without regard to all of the anecdotal information (or disinformation) leaking out of China.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Kingcreek

• friend
What we have here is failure to communicate.

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2020, 01:36:17 PM »
Does alcohol kill corona virus? Maybe we can all go on a bender 'till the threat is over! [popcorn]

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2020, 03:19:00 PM »
If it does I have nothing to worry about.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG