Author Topic: James Woods is back  (Read 2930 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
James Woods is back
« on: February 07, 2020, 08:17:36 AM »
He's baaaack

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/02/06/im-back-james-woods-returns-to-twitter-thanks-in-part-to-aocs-blazing-insight-and-hes-got-questions-about-mueller-impeachment-avenatti-and-epstein/
    I was on vacation awhile, avoiding the news. How’d the #Mueller thing work out? The #impeachment scam? Who won the #Iowa caucuses? Is #MichaelAvenatti still a contender for the Democratic nomination for President? How’s #JeffreyEpstein doing?

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) February 7, 2020

:rofl:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
Re: James Woods is back
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 08:59:49 AM »
    Welcome back. Avenatti won Iowa. https://t.co/4U45I8sOmy

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) February 7, 2020

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 09:32:27 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 09:46:12 AM »
I saw some tweets from him this morning, but must have blown past that one.  I need to go back and look.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 08:17:18 AM »
Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.  You  are a caution, aren't you?

<Terry shakes head> Tsk-tsk-tsk.

Welcome back.

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 11:41:57 AM »
    We did our constitutional duty and upheld our oath, even as many Senators did not.

They declined to hear from witnesses and refused to convict even as they admitted the case against the President was proven.

The voters will hold them, and the President, accountable. pic.twitter.com/YOgq7Wj1jy

— Adam Schiff (@AdamSchiff) February 9, 2020

This political spirochete literally accusing the majority of the United States Senate of malfeasance is rich. #AdamSchiff is living proof you can actually turn “hello” into a bald-faced lie. https://t.co/0QKWF0Do8B

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) February 10, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/02/10/flawless-victory-james-woods-comes-up-with-a-brand-new-nickname-for-adam-schiff-and-its-brutally-perfect/
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 12:49:01 PM »
"Turning 'hello' into a lie."

And there Schiff is, turning our own catchwords like "oath," "constitution, " etc., back on  us.  I told you and told you, and told you, this is a war of semantics and they're darned good at it.

Afterthought:  Wouldn't it be suitable justice if all the House Republicans started shuffling papers whenever Speaker Pelosi spoke?

Or would that be cruel and unusual?

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:50:51 AM by 230RN »

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 01:20:25 PM »
‘Welcome to sanity’: James Woods explains how the Democratic Party ‘left me’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/02/24/welcome-to-sanity-james-woods-explains-how-the-democratic-party-left-me/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 01:28:17 PM »
James Woods has been back on Twitter now for about a month and already our tolerant, good-natured, good-humored lefty trolls are trying to shut him down.

Again.

James sent Twitter what we like to call a ‘love letter’ of sorts:
    Dear Twitter, Blow me. Sincerely, James Woods pic.twitter.com/taZtkJiB2d

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 3, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/03/03/dear-twitter-blow-me-james-woods-sends-twitter-snowflakes-a-love-letter-for-trying-to-get-him-shut-down-again/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 10:29:04 AM »
James Woods gets account locked for posting a photo allegedly of a naked Andrew Gillum that’s widely available on Twitter
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/03/25/james-woods-gets-account-locked-for-posting-a-photo-allegedly-of-a-naked-andrew-gillum-thats-widely-available-on-twitter/

Miami Beach PD is investigating how the report & photos relating to Andrew Gillum’s hotel room incident with a gay prostitute & drugs was leaked.

Separately, Gillum’s team has been aggressively trying to remove the photo that shows him passed out naked. https://t.co/FBuei5fW8E

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) March 25, 2020
Good luck with that, once it's on the internet it's always on the internet
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 10:36:50 AM »
James Woods gets account locked for posting a photo allegedly of a naked Andrew Gillum that’s widely available on Twitter
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/03/25/james-woods-gets-account-locked-for-posting-a-photo-allegedly-of-a-naked-andrew-gillum-thats-widely-available-on-twitter/
Good luck with that, once it's on the internet it's always on the internet

I note the part where apparently naked pictures of Melania Trump were widely distributed on Twitter with no repercussions.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 11:03:14 AM »
I note the part where apparently naked pictures of Melania Trump were widely distributed on Twitter with no repercussions.
Finally, a social-media political double standard that I agree with.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 12:54:36 PM »
Finally, a social-media political double standard that I agree with.

If not for double standards progressives wouldn't have any standards at all.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
naked pictures of Melania Trump were widely distributed on Twitter

Links please.
For research.  :angel:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 02:49:06 PM »
Links please.

Scared the old lady catch you using to Google to search for nude pictures of Melania Trump?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

230RN

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2020, 07:16:16 PM »
Links please.

You kiddin'? I could not search dogpile for anything at all without getting a hit on "Photos Melania never wanted you to see." I kind of wondered about the e-guru techniques involved in delivering that kind of hit even though I was searching for phases of the moon or depth of the average ant colony.  No, I never clicked on it.

If not for double standards progressives wouldn't have any standards at all.

If you look to the left on this post, you will see in the margin:  "Democratic mendacity is bottomless."

The end justifies the lies.

Terry, 230RN

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 09:09:44 AM »
Looks like he got kicked off Twitter again for simply listing police officers that have died in the line of duty in 2020.

I'm sure Twitter is defending it as "inappropriate at this time", but given that the riots are hyper-political, it seems to be only fair that opposing opinions are debated. I saw Twitter apparently also had an issue with someone who listed all the people who have died because of the riots.

It is becoming scarier and scarier to me how the tech companies like Twitter and Google are telling me and controlling what I'm allowed to know.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/09/narrative-busted-james-woods-locked-again-this-time-for-naming-police-officers-killed-in-the-line-of-duty-so-far-in-2020/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 09:25:51 AM »
Looks like he got kicked off Twitter again for simply listing police officers that have died in the line of duty in 2020.

I'm sure Twitter is defending it as "inappropriate at this time", but given that the riots are hyper-political, it seems to be only fair that opposing opinions are debated. I saw Twitter apparently also had an issue with someone who listed all the people who have died because of the riots.

It is becoming scarier and scarier to me how the tech companies like Twitter and Google are telling me and controlling what I'm allowed to know.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/09/narrative-busted-james-woods-locked-again-this-time-for-naming-police-officers-killed-in-the-line-of-duty-so-far-in-2020/

Not much of a debate when anyone with a different opinion from the narrative is kicked out of the debate. Really more of an echo chamber
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2020, 09:38:50 AM »

They have been doing it for a few years.  They just don't seem to be hiding their bias as much lately. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge