Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118718 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2020, 11:58:50 PM »
Just saw a new clip where Joe referred to Trump's predecessors as the "Obiden Bama" administration . . .

"Joe Bama" is a way cooler name.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2020, 12:47:35 AM »
Or as the Cool Kids fashion it: J-Bam.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2020, 11:29:59 AM »
Joe lost his cool a bit in Michigan after getting asked a non-scripted question.
But I'm sure he's forgotten about it by now.

Joe Biden is touring an auto plant in Michigan, a *must win* for Democrats.
    A blue collar Union autoworker asks Joe about protecting gun rights.
    Biden:
    – Screams at voter
    – Points finger in his face
    – Says he will ban “AR-14s”
    – Insults him
    – Looks scaredpic.twitter.com/xgVLRDd2SR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020

Joe Biden to Michigan voter: "You’re full of *expletive deleted*it."pic.twitter.com/zayU6gh2Ml

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) March 10, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/03/10/youre-full-of-st-joe-biden-loses-it-swears-and-yells-at-autoworker-for-pressing-him-on-banning-guns-and-wow-watch/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2020, 01:27:07 PM »
AP's take on the above

Not only did he "face down" the worker the video is lying

Biden faces down pro-gun worker at Detroit plant as Michigan, 5 other states vote
https://www.wave3.com/2020/03/10/biden-looks-cement-front-runner-status-michigan-other-states-vote/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2020, 04:08:56 PM »
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/10/biden-shouting-match-auto-worker-guns/
I am not sure where the Daily Caller stands on things. 

‘You’re Full Of Sh**’: Biden Gets Into Shouting Match With Auto Worker Over Guns
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2020, 04:43:03 PM »
And now he wants my AR14 too ?!?!?
What we have here is failure to communicate.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2020, 04:51:24 PM »
I'm not giving up my AR-14 or my GLOCK 7!

From my cold, dead hands!
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/10/biden-shouting-match-auto-worker-guns/
I am not sure where the Daily Caller stands on things.  

They're one of those Russian-controlled, Trump-cultist, fake news, conservative sites.

They are also deplorable.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2020, 06:40:01 PM »
LOL What kind of twisted logic will Bernie use to capitalize on that one?
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !  I've been promoted !  I'm now a deplorable horse's ass with a full of *expletive deleted*it cluster !

Thanks, Joe !

Terry, 230RN

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2020, 02:14:33 PM »
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !  I've been promoted !  I'm now a deplorable horse's ass with a full of *expletive deleted*it cluster !

Terry, 230RN

You forgot bitter and clinger.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2020, 02:54:32 PM »
Joe lost his cool a bit in Michigan after getting asked a non-scripted question.
But I'm sure he's forgotten about it by now.
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/03/10/youre-full-of-st-joe-biden-loses-it-swears-and-yells-at-autoworker-for-pressing-him-on-banning-guns-and-wow-watch/

In case people are thinking we're just making things up about this being signs of dementia, my father, while in early, undiagnosed stages, got bumped by my 5 year old while he was playing with his sisters.

He said "Watch it, or I'll knock your block off!"

Now, saying that was not really out of character for my dad. Saying it to a grandchild was.

That's likely what's going on with Biden. It's probably not all that odd for him to threaten somebody in his normal life. It IS odd for him to be threatening voters (UNION voters!) because most politicians know that's not a good look. 
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
In case people are thinking we're just making things up about this being signs of dementia, my father, while in early, undiagnosed stages, got bumped by my 5 year old while he was playing with his sisters.

Now, saying that was not really out of character for my dad. Saying it to a grandchild was.

That's likely what's going on with Biden. It's probably not all that odd for him to threaten somebody in his normal life. It IS odd for him to be threatening voters (UNION voters!) because most politicians know that's not a good look. 

It seems to be SOP for him (at least now) to yell at his voters, and put his hands on them, in what looks like attempted intimidation.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2020, 03:54:23 PM »
Alzheimer's comes in two prevalent flavors, so to speak.  Some folks suffering from it become more hostile over time.  My late grandmother fell into that category.  Some folks become more pacific.  My late mother and my father-in-law was and is in that category, respectively.
I'm thinking poor Joe Biden is in the former category, becoming more hostile to others as the disease progresses.

edited for grammar stuff
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:10:36 PM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »

I suppose it's probably wrong for me to kinda/sorta hope he gets into a similar verbal confrontation with a voter and smacks someone.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »

I suppose it's probably wrong for me to kinda/sorta hope he gets into a similar verbal confrontation with a voter and smacks someone.

There's a thread on Ricochet taking bets on whether Joe attacks the Donald in the first debate.

I doubt it will happen, but the guy is definitely not taking criticism well. Heck, he's not even taking questions very well.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2020, 06:50:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/Guntalk/status/1237531821014790145?s=19
Tom Gresham
@Guntalk
·
22h
"AR-14" Is Joe Biden an idiot, or does he really have a deep knowledge of firearms? Hmmmm.  ;)

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2020, 06:52:11 PM »
Was that ever marketed/sold?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2020, 07:13:31 PM »
I don't think Armalite ever made them, but that is a guess.  I can't find it trying to search through Forgotten Weapons videos and none of my Armalite searches come up with any mention of it. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2020, 11:45:59 PM »
That's freaking awesome.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »
I thought about buying one, I am just trying to figure out if I will care about this in two years.  I might rather buy ammo.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2020, 11:06:20 PM »
I thought about buying one, I am just trying to figure out if I will care about this in two years.  I might rather buy ammo.

This.

Biden gaffes are funny,  but chances are no one even gets the joke when he's gone,  which is likely sooner than later.  (especially is he picks Clinton, unlikely as that may be)
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.