Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118717 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2020, 11:16:56 AM »
Okay, I'm feeling sorry for the guy more and more now.

I feel sorry for our country
There are millions who are going to vote for this guy.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2020, 11:21:39 AM »
I feel sorry for our country
There are million who are going to vote for this guy.

We're going to have absolute proof that Democrats would vote for a ham sandwich* if it had a (D) after it.

*Maybe I should have picked a carrot. A vegetable seems more appropriate.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2020, 11:35:48 AM »
There's a very real possibility he could be our next president.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2020, 11:38:21 AM »
Please please please let Joe Biden hang in there through debates  [popcorn] and the election.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2020, 12:00:14 PM »
Need a meme mashup of this and tiger king you ain’t that straight. =D
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2020, 12:14:40 PM »
Okay, I'm feeling sorry for the guy more and more now.

I'm not, not in the least. Looks like karma to me.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2020, 12:27:21 PM »
I'm not, not in the least. Looks like karma to me.

There is that. This is the guy who told people the opposing party wants to literally enslave them. Among many more horrible things. Yet every Republican/conservative talking head says he's a nice guy they'd like to have a beer with. What is that about?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2020, 12:29:48 PM »
There is that. This is the guy who told people the opposing party wants to literally enslave them. Among many more horrible things. Yet every Republican/conservative talking head says he's a nice guy they'd like to have a beer with. What is that about?

Controlled opposition.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2020, 12:32:27 PM »

Because every single one of them doesn't find the demonization of their purported beliefs to be anything to be angry about because they don't actually believe what they claim to believe?

It reminds me of how Democrats and Republican voters vote for their candidates. Democrats will vote for someone they know sides with them, but is lying in order to fool the rest of the electorate.

Republicans, on the other hand, vote for people that say they agree with them and just pray that they aren't lying to fool the Republican voters.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2020, 01:36:01 PM »
You know (tinfoil on) sometimes I think this is a brilliant and diabolical scheme by the dems. Have this guy slowly say crazier and crazier stuff until September, then, "Our poor candidate has been diagnosed with dementia. We care for him, so we can't let him run, as much as we'd like. Hillary/Michelle Obama/whoever has agreed to step in and save the day!"

Also, Bernie and his Bros must at this point be livid about this guy getting the nomination.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »
You know (tinfoil on) sometimes I think this is a brilliant and diabolical scheme by the dems. Have this guy slowly say crazier and crazier stuff until September, then, "Our poor candidate has been diagnosed with dementia. We care for him, so we can't let him run, as much as we'd like. Hillary/Michelle Obama/whoever has agreed to step in and save the day!"

Also, Bernie and his Bros must at this point be livid about this guy getting the nomination.

Get in line thinking that
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2020, 01:57:34 PM »

I can think of few better ways to kill Democrat voter enthusiasm.  The Bernie Bro contingent is fairly large, but with their worship of intersectionality unless they found a transgender black/Latino/Asian mix race who's also a (secular) Jew to be their replacement candidate they'll upset some victim group. 

Right now the "Blue No Matter Who (raped me)" contingent is enthusiastic enough to actually vote by reasoning (if you can really call it that) that since Biden presumably legitimately won the primary that he's the one they need to get rid of Orange Man.

Replace him and if it's not with someone that aligns with their preferred victim group and they'll just stay home, or vote for the Green Party candidate, or write in Karl Marx/Che Guevara.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2020, 03:17:17 PM »

In my opinion, the DNC will run Biden all the way through the election.  They'll just make sure he picks the female VP candidate they want to actually become President.  Think Her Royal Clintonness or Michelle Obama as they are the Democrat's best hope at this point.  Whoever, it will be the candidate they think has the best chance of beating Trump, as it will be the VP that really counts in this race.  (HRC is a much better candidate than the Republicans think she is.  Look at how the Democrats are all prepared to vote for Biden even given his perverted proclivities, just to beat Trump. They'll vote for her in a heartbeat.)
Biden won't last more than a month or two past the innaguration before he's forced to resign for the currently obvious health issues.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2020, 04:28:32 PM »

'They're going to put y'all back in chains"
-Joe Biden, to black Americans

It takes some real gall for a democrat to say that.   ;/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2020, 10:07:59 AM »
And the media is blaming the Trump campaign for the 24 hours of media coverage of "You ain't black".

Somehow the MSM managed to suppress Trump's virus press conferences, but them covering "deplorables attack Biden" nonstop is Trump's fault?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/05/23/back-and-forth-between-dem-sen-brian-schatz-and-a-journo-about-bidens-minor-gaffe-speaks-volumes/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2020, 12:56:04 PM »
. . . Replace him and if it's not with someone that aligns with their preferred victim group and they'll just stay home, or vote for the Green Party candidate, or write in Karl Marx/Che Guevara.
Nope - those last two right wingers are too conservative for many of today's Democratic Party faithful.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2020, 02:30:05 PM »
Get in line thinking that

Yep, totally expecting a switcheroo at some point.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2020, 03:45:36 PM »
And the media is blaming the Trump campaign for the 24 hours of media coverage of "You ain't black".

Somehow the MSM managed to suppress Trump's virus press conferences, but them covering "deplorables attack Biden" nonstop is Trump's fault?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/05/23/back-and-forth-between-dem-sen-brian-schatz-and-a-journo-about-bidens-minor-gaffe-speaks-volumes/

I like how they also managed to promote the Trump campaign's new #YouAintBlack t-shirt:laugh:

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2020, 03:55:54 PM »
Squirrel!
Joe is off the hook, Orange Man has called at least three black journalists dumb this month
He calls pretty much all journalists dumb but that's besides the point when there's racism to be had.

CNN’s Daniel Dale notes that President Trump has called three black journalists ‘dumb’ this month alone
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/05/23/cnns-daniel-dale-notes-that-president-trump-has-called-three-black-journalists-dumb-this-month-alone/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:18:22 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2020, 09:47:28 AM »
Took me a moment    :rofl:

Since Joe Biden revoked my black card, I've developed a desire for many different cheeses.

— Minato ⚡ Namikaze (@Duke_Lucas_) May 23, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/24/best-thread-ever-tweep-shares-thread-about-his-transformation-since-joe-biden-revoked-his-black-card-and-lol/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2020, 10:35:28 AM »
He's right about the cheese. You white people are cheese-crazy!

So Biden was screeching about Amazon not paying enough taxes, and their reply was basically (not in so many words), "You were the guy voting on tax laws in the Senate for 30-plus years. Sounds more like your fault than ours."  :rofl:

Also, Biden is worried about white children living in a racial jungle.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7?op=1

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2020, 10:43:05 AM »
He's right about the cheese. You white people are cheese-crazy!

https://youtu.be/7u2zc9JE8Kk

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »
 :rofl:

TheHandsomeconservative
@EddyGriffin14
My second day of being white , i think i got the hang of this already

https://twitter.com/EddyGriffin14/status/1264370791304646657/photo/1
- Calvin and Hobbes