Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 118613 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2020, 12:59:38 PM »
:rofl:

https://twitter.com/EddyGriffin14/status/1264370791304646657/photo/1

From the same link:

New York City is allowing you to hang out on the beaches, but not swim. California is allowing you to swim, but not hang out on the beaches. Both claim science is guiding their policies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2020, 08:58:00 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that,  “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

Funny thing:  At work, google search is the default page.  This link did not come up with a search for "Joe Biden Secret Service".  Switched over to DuckDuckGo and this article and a couple others were at the top.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2020, 09:01:15 AM »
Flashback to a Steven Crowder skit from last year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-hAZHtVpiw
CROWDER 911: How to Train your Joe Biden | Louder With Crowder

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2020, 09:01:24 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/

Funny thing:  At work, google search is the default page.  This link did not come up with a search for "Joe Biden Secret Service".  Switched over to DuckDuckGo and this article and a couple others were at the top.

Not the least bit surprising.

And, after seeing the videos of him trying to get the little girls closer to him during the Senate photo sessions (and pawing all over them), if it were my family, the Secret Service would have been forced to intervene, as well.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2020, 09:45:30 AM »

Gee, what a shocker. Google and Twitter are completely unbiased and none of their executives are rabidly left-wing with full blown TDS and an "end justifies the means" attitude.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2020, 10:52:25 AM »
But they told me Obiden-Bama was scandal free.  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2020, 06:09:01 PM »
"If an unarmed attacker runs at you with a knife, shoot them in the leg."

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/06/01/joe-buy-a-shotgun-biden-encourages-cops-to-learn-to-shoot-an-unarmed-person-with-a-knife-in-the-leg-not-the-heart/

https://youtu.be/aKojFoPzQoQ?t=49

He needs to repeat that, slowly.

And just imagine the protests the first time some suspect exsanguinates when the femoral artery gets severed by the shot to the leg.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »
If he keeps this up they'll accept him into Harvard
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2020, 06:23:00 PM »
He needs to repeat that, slowly.

And just imagine the protests the first time some suspect exsanguinates when the femoral artery gets severed by the shot to the leg.

Or the innocent bystanders from the miss or ricochet. At least he's improving. He's gone from blindly firing a shotgun into the air or through a closed door, to at least sorta aiming at the threat. You're gettin' close Joe!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2020, 06:28:36 PM »
"If an unarmed attacker runs at you with a knife, shoot them in the leg."

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/06/01/joe-buy-a-shotgun-biden-encourages-cops-to-learn-to-shoot-an-unarmed-person-with-a-knife-in-the-leg-not-the-heart/

https://youtu.be/aKojFoPzQoQ?t=49

Yes.  Absolutely.  Police officers have such a good hit ratio they definitely need to start aiming for smaller, more rapidly moving targets.

Only Imperial Storm Troopers big city cops are that precise

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2020, 01:22:54 AM »
Under Biden they'd be armed with coach guns loaded with rock salt.  Shoot em in their hindparts!

Perd Hapley

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2020, 05:11:24 PM »
So he's going to outlaw preferential treatment for minority-owned businesses, in government contracts?

He's going to ban schools from using race as a factor in admissions?

That must be what he's talking about, right?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2020, 10:16:14 PM »
Biden suggests police could shoot assailants 'in the leg instead of the heart'
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-suggests-police-could-shoot-assailants-in-the-leg-instead-of-the-heart-201750470.html

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change,” Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del.

It's only a knife.

:facepalm:

(I missed Ben's post above)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 07:38:57 AM by MechAg94 »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2020, 12:21:20 AM »
Biden suggests police could shoot assailants 'in the leg instead of the heart'
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-suggests-police-could-shoot-assailants-in-the-leg-instead-of-the-heart-201750470.html

It's only a knife.

Two Blasts Biden has always been at the cutting edge of tactical firearms doctrine. He should really grow a beard.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
Now I am imagining a Biden/Costa training video.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2020, 11:08:13 AM »
I do not vote for people who think assailants brandishing knives are unarmed!!!  [tinfoil]  [popcorn]

MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2020, 11:18:47 AM »
If they have arms they're armed.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2020, 11:21:00 AM »
I do not vote for people who think assailants brandishing knives are unarmed!!!  [tinfoil]  [popcorn]

Next up: Sleepy Joe will make a comment about inebriated pedestrians driving cars.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2020, 01:37:06 PM »
Next up: Sleepy Joe will make a comment about inebriated pedestrians driving cars.

Or people running for President without a brain. 

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2020, 12:49:13 AM »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-biden-has-bad-showing-at-roundtable-reopening-event-in-philadelphia

“He’s going down to Texas on Juneteenth, right?” Biden said. “The first major massacre, literally speaking of the Black Wall Street, right? Years ago.”

“I think the federal government has abdicated any effective leadership role, the White House at least has abdicated that role you know, the rapidly rising, uh, um, uh, in with uh, with uh, I don’t know, uh his just inability to focus on any federal responsibility, him saying, I take no responsibility. It’s not my problem. I don’t have this responsibility.”

And with that stupid mask hanging off his ear the whole time. The whole thing's just unbelievable.